Relax Mail Messaging Suppression

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

I was doing the new twighlight dungeon path on saturday and went to send every member of my party a sharpening stone and after sending 2, I was suppressed and unable to send the rest of the party a sharpening stone for another 4-5 minutes. Why on earth am I being filtered on my party members?

Likewise, as a guild leader of a 400+ person guild I send in game mail message regularly to people who are offline and am once again suppressed after 2 message when I send the same message to between 5-20 people. It takes forever to communicate with those people based on this limitation.

I can understand the filter with people not on your friends list or guild due to gold selling and griefing, but for people we are trying to play with this is quite a hindrance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

I see no reason why you can’t toss up a MotD for certain people to message you, and why you can’t send two stones to one person and two to the other and have them mail the other two to the remaining party members.

It’s quite easy to work around.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darsin Callagher.5821

Darsin Callagher.5821

Just send more of it to the 2nd mail you send and they can redistribute.
My current Guild Leader get’s 10 emails everytime she clears her mailbox from trial accounts spamming her with gold buying messages.

There is a reason this is in place.
I do think that if both players have eachother friended. this might be less harsh

[Zeal][HoD]
Occasional Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

in Suggestions

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Yes pls
I agree the inbox capacity at the moment is way too strict

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux