Remove HoM achievements from nearly

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

Hello, my next nearly completed achievement is 45/50 Champion of Gods, but I think (I know) I will never complete it in GW1, so it will just be there and hamper. So, please, remove HoM achievements from nearly completed

#ELEtism

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I support this suggestion

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Likewise. Much as I loved GW1 I’ll never go back.

Even better, maybe down the line, would be to give us the ability to “dismiss” achievements from that list, for when you don’t want to progress an achievement right at that moment but want to see what else you could be doing.

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Likewise. Much as I loved GW1 I’ll never go back.

Even better, maybe down the line, would be to give us the ability to “dismiss” achievements from that list, for when you don’t want to progress an achievement right at that moment but want to see what else you could be doing.

I support this suggestion as well. In fact I think this is the better direction. Make this happen and no other conciderations need be made because the other ones can just be dismissed.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Yep, we need this ..

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU