Remove PvP in WvW

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Hi all, as the title says its the suggestion to remove player killing in the World vs World, either that or remove them entirely or at very least stop putting achievements that require doing said World vs World.

The reason I make this suggestion, as a lot of you already know, is because every single time I attempt to simple do the World vs World I get over run by players simply trolling the map, I’ve attempted to fight them however there is often more than one and I just don’t know anybody willing to be a body guard and frankly I shouldn’t need to resort to that.

I understand that it is there for WvW oriented players to also experience PvP however I feel like letting players kill each other here just promotes the trolling behavior, which obviously only works out nicely for the trolls.

Above all else it just ruins the experience of getting 100% with content and makes me and I’d assume others not bother with it meaning people miss out because someone wanted to get their thrills, if ArenaNet want to support players like that then I suppose I’m boned but I hope its not the case and would appear not to be when you look at other aspects of the game.

So to summarise, giving people the ability to kill other players who simply wish to play the World vs World makes the content literally impossible for some to complete and not to mention the nasty behavior this system promotes is all a bit naff and frankly, at least in my opinion, needs to be changed.

Apologies for the wall of text!

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Just let the achievement go if you can’t complete it.

I’ve done it with a few past achievements because I couldn’t get the ones in the last dungeon.

How about I make a suggestion that they remove achievements from PvE and only put them in WvW? I shouldn’t have to do PvE to get achievements. They should all and only be in WvW.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

You don’t understand.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

You don’t understand.

Correction, I don’t care about your problem with getting an achievement in WvW.

Frankly, I’m also tired of you PvE players self entitlement posts.

Keep making these things and I’ll support open world forced PvP.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

People these days don’t understand. Read this, please.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

I think most people—if they tried—could empathise with Esplen’s sentiments.

I know it’s infuriating being ‘disturbed’ by enemy players when trying to accomplish a non-wvw/pvp related goal. The natural response is often to want to remove the problem entirely as Esplen is suggesting.

I don’t believe its the best solution. In fact, one could argue that the achievement is knowingly in such an infuriating location—requires cooperation with others to succeed.

In short; removing pvp is excessive, and removing the requirement for a wider achievement may defeat the purpose of the requirement. Find another way.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

WvW is there for PvP, end of story. This suggestion is like telling people to remove meat dishes in a steakhouse.

Oceanic [LOD]

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

People these days don’t understand. Read this, please.

So you want PvP removed in ALL of WvW just so there is no PvP in the Jumping Puzzle?
You want to make a game mode completely pointless, Just so you can do a jumping puzzle without dying…
You probably should have renamed your thread to:

Take out PvP in WvW Jumping Puzzles

and retyped your post to something that was relevant to the title (The one I suggested, not yours)

Then it might actually be a viable suggestion and not one that people will laugh at you for.

Okay, go to that link. Now read my OP. Now read that OP. Congratulations.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Hi all, as the title says its the suggestion to remove player killing in the World vs World, either that or remove them entirely or at very least stop putting achievements that require doing said World vs World.

You want PvP removed from PvP? I guess we would be left with the contents of your head…

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

It’s a little more complicated than that. It’s something more along the lines of psuedo-meta-sarcasm. It shows the irony in some of the ridiculously threads in this forum asking for things that are just plain silly. I would have thought that someone would have gotten it, someone usually does…

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

The amount of sighing I’m doing is making me look like the Sleeping Beauty right after she bit the apple.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

I’m surprised Player Character didn’t catch on. He should have recognized me by now.

I wasn’t surprised by Pure Heart thinking I was serious, though.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

99.99% of people come to WvW to PvP. Without PvP, WvW would be completely pointless.

I find this funny. Because this isn’t true at all on most servers.
Guessed numbers but still:
about 60% of the people in WvW do WvW
about 10% of the people in WvW only do Map completion (avoiding enemies)
about 18% of the people in WvW do PvP
about 12% of the people in WvW do the acheivements

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

The amount of sighing I’m doing is making me look like the Sleeping Beauty right after she bit the apple.

That was snow white.

more

psuedo-meta-sarcasm

?

Shush you, I’ll fix it.

Pseudo-meta-sarcasm is fake sarcasm relating to itself. In this case, I took someone’s serious thread and re-applied it in a satirical method. It’s sarcastic in regards to the overall message being sarcasm (more ironic, though). It relates to itself in regards to removing PvP from a PvP zone because there’s PvP occurring.

The overall message, to put it bluntly and in a shortened method for the people who aren’t capable of inferring messages (cough remember literature classes? This is where it comes in handy/shows how well your teachers were! cough), is:
People make silly complaints.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

The subject title is misleading, but I am assuming you mean to remove pvp on certain areas of wvw maps. Or enable some mode that other palyers cannot fight you when you don’t want to.

I use every of my work breaks (10-15 min) to do dragon timer, daily achievements. From time to time I have to go to do the daily in WvW maps such as JP, mining, enemy types, etc. And a lot of times there are some, I called twisted minded players, who just have to chase you half the map when you obviously show no intention to fight and I run away at the very beginning. My schedule of finishing my daily in those 10-15 min are usually ruined. Yeah, I’d love the non-fighting mode. Those players totally ruin the mood of my day, and ultimately my rage quiting the game one day.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

I can’t understand very clearly your suggestion Esplen.

What do you mean by removing the PvP from WvW?
- You mean from the Jumping Puzzles?
- You mean from the entire maps?

I can’t quite follow…

PS: I shouldn’t have the need to read another post to understand the suggestion.

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

PS: You don’t get it.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

PS: You don’t get it.

If by chance, it’s pure sarcasm… … … … … … … … … .. .. .. . . . . . .

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

I don’t know where to start with explaining how wrong that would be. If you enter a game zone which is by very definition PvP you can’t expect people to simply allow you to walk through just so you can get your achievements. Even so most of the PvE people which enter the Obsidian Sanctum puzzle for the first time are clueless about the tools they have at their disposal to pass the JP more easily. There are three mystic fountains inside the JP which grant invisibility for a combined duration of 15 minutes. If you avoid the traps that is long enough to pass most of the locations where invaders camp (dark room being excluded).

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Guys. I understand very well that the jumping puzzle should stay PvP. I have no problem with that. However those 8-12% that come from PvE:
- achievement fanatics
- jumping puzzle fanatics
They want to do their stuff and have their fun and get stalked, killed, slayed to death by people driven by their blood thirst enjoying others pain and death.

Suggestion:
Keep the pvp for people who want to slay.
And add a buff people gain once they join the jumping puzzle for the first few times.

What’s the use of the buff? People get to know the jp, see how it works, see how and where you can run away or defend the best. Currently you’re thrown into the jumping puzzle, you’re searching for the path but will hardly ever find it due to enemies keep on killing you whenever you look around or search.

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

And add a buff people gain once they join the jumping puzzle for the first few times.

But there is already a buff for players who don’t want to engage in fights – the three mystic fountains I already mentioned. Every use of the magic fountain grants five minutes of invisibility which means no matter how much you are inexperienced the only thing you need to do is follow people and keep away from the fights.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

But there is already a buff for players who don’t want to engage in fights – the three mystic fountains I already mentioned. Every use of the magic fountain grants five minutes of invisibility which means no matter how much you are inexperienced the only thing you need to do is follow people and keep away from the fights.

1. how to get past the groups of enemies at the start?
2. how to get past after the beginning of the dark room as you are supposed to give up invisibility to get through with the torches?
3. how to get past groups of enemies past the dark room?

→ keep in mind people who never did the jp before have no idea where to go, how to jump, they don’t even know there are traps that can’t be activated. There’s no tutorial on the mechanics of this jumping puzzle.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

1. how to get past the groups of enemies at the start?
2. how to get past after the beginning of the dark room as you are supposed to give up invisibility to get through with the torches?
3. how to get past groups of enemies past the dark room?

-> keep in mind people who never did the jp before have no idea where to go, how to jump, they don’t even know there are traps that can’t be activated. There’s no tutorial on the mechanics of this jumping puzzle.

1. Apply speed buffs and run. Out of the various times I’ve done this I’ve never been killed at the start.
2. Simple, when you see enemies coming towards you drop your torch thus cloaking yourself in darkness.
3. Same answer as above.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: tovadaun.6304

tovadaun.6304

Wait…
So you’re telling me there’s Stealth Technology in this area..?
After the what- 6hrs it took me to clear that stupid JP for the Kite due to the excessive farming from the WvW ‘bloodthirsty’ … I’ll leave the rest of that sentence just hang. You can fill it in. If I did, it would only be ‘kittened’.
Yes… Please do tell me how we PvE’ers that come form other games and do not aspire to be bloodthirsty so&so’s benefit in any way from being farmed for hours on end to complete a single task? No matter what that task is, or why.

A better solution would be this:
Have an NPC standing at the Gates. For Sale- Time Duration Buff/Debuff (call it however you like) purchasable for a fee for ‘Non-Combatvite’.
So I can go in, for 10min or 30min for a price and have my no-kill zone while I Jump or Explore. And to be dead certain that the other Farming Community can’t exploit it- Make the Buff/Debuff Non-Loot-Interactible. This means if you kill, you get XP, but ZERO drops, as well as ZERO nodes etc. So no ’I’ll buy the Non-Combative Buff and sit and Farm mats all day!’ Uhm… No.
And hinder the Chat System in some way. (most likely impossible, I know :/ ) So that unless you’re in a (regular) Party with only /P access, you have no access to the Chat System. So no ‘NeNerNeNerNeNer, You can’t hit me’ stupidity. Sure, they could sit and /e at you. Then you can laugh at them for wasting a gold to become a Mime and uselessly flail at people for no good reason.
Also, I’d be happy with a marginally stiff cost. say 40-50s for 10min, and 70s-1g for 30min. Yes, upwards of 2g/hour. Let me tell you, it’d be a stellar gold-sink. I suck rocks at JPs. Not only would I be spending money on WPs back and forth to the Gate Dude w the Buff, but the Buff Itself.
AND… If I fail to bug out in time… Guess what? Yip, it’s open season. So if I’m 10ft from the end of the JP and that buff wears off… /WHACK!!/
Huh. And Thus A New Sport Is Born. Pansy-Sniping. Bwahaha!!!!
Similar to this

Edit: Extra idea about how to minimize exploitabilitites. :D

Attachments:

Kitta the Conjurer, Guardian- At Your Service- Yak’s Bend
Stuff! Stuffy stuff stuff stuff!!

(edited by tovadaun.6304)

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

You don’t understand.

wow…. I do now.
Very well played.

Attachments:

Oceanic [LOD]

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drage.9816

Drage.9816

You don’t understand.

wow…. I do now.
Very well played.

That guy has a very bad luck to be on low pop pvp server, most of them can’t even take keep, Im up for his cause ! Split up wvw from pve !!

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Awesome post. Well played. I agree with your sarcasm.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: folly dragon.4126

folly dragon.4126

I was having a hard time following the subject. I am not opposed to living story achievements in WVW, what I am more opposed to is it promotes griefing ( killing people over and over again for no real gain). Also as EB puzzle has all three servers zone in waypoints right together, this breeds spawn camping which is another form of griefing. Also Jumping Puzzles offer nothing to the great scheme of things in WVW, actually, it takes away from due to player limit per team.

In the future, I’d prefer achievements in main keeps like SM or Garrison, this would give more of a reason to capture and hold.

As far as PVP in WVW, it’s kind of the point, but less structured in a sense.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

There is time for PvP, and there is time that people just want PvE. When you are on the PvE mood, getting harassed/killed by people would just destroy the mood to play the game all together. Not everyone wants to play games so tense 247.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

The reason I make this suggestion, as a lot of you already know, is because every single time I attempt to simple do the World vs World I get over run by players simply trolling the map, I’ve attempted to fight them however there is often more than one and I just don’t know anybody willing to be a body guard and frankly I shouldn’t need to resort to that.

I understand that it is there for WvW oriented players to also experience PvP however I feel like letting players kill each other here just promotes the trolling behavior, which obviously only works out nicely for the trolls.

Above all else it just ruins the experience of getting 100% with content and makes me and I’d assume others not bother with it meaning people miss out because someone wanted to get their thrills, if ArenaNet want to support players like that then I suppose I’m boned but I hope its not the case and would appear not to be when you look at other aspects of the game.

So to summarise, giving people the ability to kill other players who simply wish to play the World vs World makes the content literally impossible for some to complete and not to mention the nasty behavior this system promotes is all a bit naff and frankly, at least in my opinion, needs to be changed.

wat

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

(edited by Envy.1679)

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

The fact that the majority of you have STILL not figured out that this is a parody post, despite the OP clearly pasting the original post, makes me question the intelligence of the player population here.

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: imagangsta.1349

imagangsta.1349

If you’re not good at WvW don’t do it….simple as that, go PvE or something.

Crystal Desert Kingswood Brotherhood [KWBH]
Percivel: Guardian, Vayne Silverjaw: Warrior, Varon Aren: Elementalist

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

I was laughing by the end of the OP. Still, I am in the camp that says WvW should not be required for map completion. At least, let mapping ONE of the frigging borderlands count as doing all of them, since the kittening maps are identical.

I enjoy wvw for its (mad laughter here) strategy. (Find the blue dorito, join zerg, bash 1 frantically, collect bags. Strategy.) Keeping the non-pvp people (you know, the 90% of any gaming population) out of WvW could only be good for people who are serious about it.

EDIT: For the slow of thought, the above means that I enjoyed the OP, but still disagree, at least as far as mapping goes. I have no issues with the JP in wvwvw, it’s just having an area that’s not part of the world count as map completion bugs me to no end.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Esplen.3940

The fact that the majority of you have STILL not figured out that this is a parody post, despite the OP clearly pasting the original post, makes me question the intelligence of the player population here.

At first, it was funny that nobody got it, then it got sad. Now it just makes me want to ram my head into a wall.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

At first, it was funny that nobody got it, then it got sad. Now it just makes me want to ram my head into a wall.

give it time. once it reaches 3 pages, it’ll come full circle and be funny again.

EDIT: plus, there’s a secondary benefit. you get to see all the names you can safely put on ignore.

(edited by Phantom.8130)

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: DracosBlackwing.3174

DracosBlackwing.3174

You don’t understand.

Correction, I don’t care about your problem with getting an achievement in WvW.

Frankly, I’m also tired of you PvE players self entitlement posts.

Keep making these things and I’ll support open world forced PvP.

So. Two questions.

First, if you don’t care (I found myself having to keep deleting curses here, just sayin’) about his problem, then why are you posting here? No one is forcing you to read this post, or even to (…deleting curses again…) look in the thread. If you don’t care, move along, yes?

Second, why should he care if you support open world forced PvP or not? It’s not up to YOU if anything gets changed in this game or not, anymore than it is up to HIM. And doing something like that out of spite says a whole lot about the kind of person you are to get so upset over it all. Relax. Go play your PvP and enjoy yourself. Some people can’t do that.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: DracosBlackwing.3174

DracosBlackwing.3174

Actually, the thing is that Esplen, trying to be funny, touched on a rather serious concept for a lot of the community, joking or not. People hate not being able to go into WvW and not be forced to run from gangs of bored PvPers looking for an easy mark (if they even get the chance to run).

Personally, my level of upset when I found out I pretty much HAD to PvP in order to get map completion was really high, as I had explored all of the rest of the game mostly alone, hoping to get map completion on my login page and wanting to have everything open for guild bounties and such. I got so close…

If there is a solution for the WvW issue, I would say this: bring back the concept of instanced areas. There is no way someone from one server is going to go into a WvW map controlled by another server nearly completely and do anything but die. This means all the strongholds and important points are basically off limits… you can’t even stand near certain places without getting mobbed. Do the people inside think one player is gonna raid a fort by themselves and win? xD

WvW is a place where people should, in whatever way, be allowed to explore as freely as they can in the regular map, while not being allowed to suddenly drop into a combat going on and disrupt things for the PvP crowd.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Actually, the thing is that Esplen, trying to be funny, touched on a rather serious concept for a lot of the community, joking or not. People hate not being able to go into WvW and not be forced to run from gangs of bored PvPers looking for an easy mark (if they even get the chance to run).

Personally, my level of upset when I found out I pretty much HAD to PvP in order to get map completion was really high, as I had explored all of the rest of the game mostly alone, hoping to get map completion on my login page and wanting to have everything open for guild bounties and such. I got so close…

If there is a solution for the WvW issue, I would say this: bring back the concept of instanced areas. There is no way someone from one server is going to go into a WvW map controlled by another server nearly completely and do anything but die. This means all the strongholds and important points are basically off limits… you can’t even stand near certain places without getting mobbed. Do the people inside think one player is gonna raid a fort by themselves and win? xD

WvW is a place where people should, in whatever way, be allowed to explore as freely as they can in the regular map, while not being allowed to suddenly drop into a combat going on and disrupt things for the PvP crowd.

While I do understand where you’re coming from, this post is a near word for word parody post about removing the JP from WvW (thus sort of ruining the point).

When I was doing map completion, WvW was a real chore. I’m terribad at PvP. My server was bad at it. We never capped the places I needed and anytime I roamed I’d get insta-ganked.

I finally finished eventually, and I wore to never go back in. Then I transferred servers, and wow, what a difference. WvW is really fun now, I even sPvP/tPvP now. Sure, I’m not very good at it, but still.

When I was hating on WvW in the beginning I thought of ways that those PvEers and those who hate WvW could be able to get world mapping. My idea was that people not wishing to participate in the PvP aspect could sort of turn into mist, unable to fight, unable to capture, unable to be fought, and they could get their map that way. But then I thought, that really is unfair to those WvWers who would like to complete the PvE maps without, say, doing hearts (as an example).

Unfortunately, and I’m sorry because 2 months ago I really would have been on your side, WvW is a part of the game, and PvP is apart of WvW. Take PvP out of WvW and we’re just playing capture the flag with a bunch of people and we have no way of really capturing anything. So you might as well get rid of it.

Again, this is a parody post though. I don’t really think anyone thinks taking PvP out of WvW is actually a good idea.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

This is one of the funniest threads I’ve read in a while. Esplen managed to single handedly cause mass confusion in his own satirical thread.

Well played.

Lol.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I want to pvp all you carebears.

Don’t complain about zones you spend very little time in.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I will go to the wvw just for the completion. My ele is not strong enough(I think) for wvw. I expect to get killed there and that’s no problem. No I do not expect them to let me by to get the poi or vista. And thats fine, annoying for me, but still fine.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

You want PvP removed from PvP? I guess we would be left with the contents of your head…

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

stale.9785

Stars and stones, do folks not realise his OP is a parody of the complaints about wvwvw and jumping puzzles/map completion? Hell, I disagree with his position (I HATE having wvw be part of map completion) and I still think it’s the single funniest thing I’ve read on the forums.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

The joke.
————→
People’s heads.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Astral Projections.7320

This thread shows that many forum posters either have comprehension problems

(HINT: this is not a serious thread)

Or they don’t read past the title.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

If it makes you feel better Esplen, I got it 2 lines in.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

/facepalm……

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Sorry OP maybe it was stated somewhere but I can’t be asked to read it all. Or perhaps your trolling or trying to make a statment about others who request such things. But regardless I have to ask you and/or the people who have the same mindset as your post. Why do you want to 100% complete the map?

1. Are you one of thoes people who think achivments make you good?

2. Are you a completionist and have to 100% every game you own?

3. Are you trying to forge a Legendary?

4. Are you trying to get the rewards from 100% the map?

-

1. They don’t. Stop trying to show off your kitten because you can’t win an actual competitive match, There is enough of that on XBL I’d rather not have that in my PC-gaming master race, and steam isn’t helping. (it’s a meme and a joke don’t jump on me cuz I said “Master Race” and if you do chose to jump on me lighten up and take the stick out of your rear k? tnx.)

2. I can kind of sympathise with this, never seen the appeal myself. But really, it’s an MMO it never ends, you’ll do your self a favor to not bother.

3. People say legendaries are a grind. They are half true, “Gift of Magic” and “Gift of might” is a grind I feel no one should ever have to do. Precursor and other RNG elements aside we’re looking at a specific struggle for an individual weapon (the legendarie’s gift), and what equates to “Beating the game” Also known as the “Gift of Mastery”.

The “Gift of Mastery” which is finishing PvE, WvW, and being in the world longer than a week becauses you pushed yourself without any sleep and a ton of coffee.

AKA. Finishing the world, 200 Skill points, 500k-ish Karma, and 250 badges of honor. If for some reason you cannot aquire, or do not wish to aquire any of these items via what it entailes… Then you do not deserve a Legendary! and should give up on it now, or quit complaining and struggle through.

4. The rewards are not that good, you get items FOR WvW which you clearly do not like and shouldn’t even bother.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

Astral Projections.7320

OP, next time write it out in BIG LETTERS. And write slowly.

T H I S. I S. N O T. A. S E R I O U S. T H R E A D.

let this be a lesson to you,

Lol.

Remove PvP in WvW

in Suggestions

stale.9785

There is some level of amusement in the level of fail in the reading comprehension of some of the posters. It’s frightening though – many of these same people drive, vote, and make real world decisions every day… scary man.