Remove Soulbound for Accountbound

in Suggestions

Posted by: selfdisplaced.5781

selfdisplaced.5781

Just get rid of Souldbound all together. Why do things have to be Souldbound? I don’t understand what purpose Soulbinding serves. If you get an item on your account, what’s the difference if another character on your account could use that item. It’s your account, you still earned that item.

Or perhaps make things Accountbound and add Soulbinding like it was in Guild Wars 1 where it would increase the stats if you decided to Soulbind an item.

in Suggestions

Posted by: nica.5829

nica.5829

+1, completely agree

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Gold sink. Time sink. Gem sink. Take your pic. These are the reasons it’s not going to happen.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Diamandis.7483

Diamandis.7483

if they wont remove it just to time gate us I would at the very least pay for a gem store item to unsoulbound items to make them account bound

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Biondo.2570

Biondo.2570

+1 totally agree

in Suggestions

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

At least gem bought stuff should be always account bound. Like most of it already is.
I’m thinking about switching my main char, but the other one has 3 soul bound permanent gathering tools. Not fun….

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eriol.4025

Eriol.4025

At least the ascended amulets, rings etc if u want to change your main char you lose all laurels spend and thats not funny at all

in Suggestions

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Oh, update, re-run of the permanent tools. But sorry, I won’t buy a second set at 2400 gems. They should be account bound, period.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Suggestions

Posted by: osta.7108

osta.7108

If an item gets added to the gem store that can change soul bound to account bound, the next step will be players wanting soul bound to be removed from the game to only have account bound. I don’t think Anet wants that.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pollus Zhudarak.7038

Pollus Zhudarak.7038

Soulbound Remover, this will be great! I was thinking this because i did buy 2 gathering tools and used on char, that i did delete and put the tools in my bank. Now im playing with another char and i cant use the tools, and its soulbound to a deleted char!
Soo i think ANET can creat a Soulbound Remover AND if you delete the char, the itens lost the Soulbound.

(edited by Pollus Zhudarak.7038)