Remove WvW from Map Completion?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ishi.8075

Ishi.8075

This is exactly why WvW doesn’t need to be included in Map Completion.

I haven’t seen Stormbluff Isle hold their own in WvW for almost a month now and the current state of our battlegrounds is horrible.

Sanctum of Rall controls most of the battlegrounds.

While I already have 100% map completion, this does pose a problem if any player wants to get this on Stormbluff Isle.

While yes legendaries, titles, etc are optional and not required but long term goals can be easily blocked by this map completion requirement.

Attachments:

Ishimaru Taiki – Engineer (80)
Butterfly Sonata – Mesmer (80)
Can’t wait for the Revenant! :)

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Legendaries showed you have explored all areas of the game and have lent a helping hand, or just did it for fun. That includes WvWvW. The argument can be made that PvE completion should stay out of WvWvW player’s completion. Use the search feature to look at threads like this; all say the same thing. I am sorry that its harder for you, but its supposed to be hard; rally some players in LA and make some attempts. Can’t hurt to try instead of waiting around.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Axvil.2839

Axvil.2839

An alternative solution is to remove all POIs and Vistas from inside the castles/keeps.. That way, even if your server is not that good with WvW, or you get stuck with the same color week after week.. you can still explore everything and get your 100%