Remove items you cannot use from karma and Dungeon vendors

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

Why am I even given the option to buy medium/heavy armor as a scholar profession? These are currency traps. AFAIK you cannot even transmute the look on them to your light armor sets.

I think that it would prevent many people from being frustrated if you removed armor sets that either unusable or lower than your professions’ highest proficiency. Move these sets to a dressing room type NPC that lets you view the other sets but gives you no option to buy.

This will remove many currency traps from game. Keep in mind that GMs will not refund your tokens or karma for an accidental purchase for an unusable set. The vendors also do not list your 3 sets first in the case of dungeon vendors. It’s not hard to see a situation where someone sees the stats the want and buys before reading that red text. These situations are completely avoidable and I don’t think it’s too much to ask that the chance to waste tokens is removed from game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sinsko.9342

Sinsko.9342

Why am I even given the option to buy medium/heavy armor as a scholar profession? These are currency traps. AFAIK you cannot even transmute the look on them to your light armor sets.

I think that it would prevent many people from being frustrated if you removed armor sets that either unusable or lower than your professions’ highest proficiency. Move these sets to a dressing room type NPC that lets you view the other sets but gives you no option to buy.

This will remove many currency traps from game. Keep in mind that GMs will not refund your tokens or karma for an accidental purchase for an unusable set. The vendors also do not list your 3 sets first in the case of dungeon vendors. It’s not hard to see a situation where someone sees the stats the want and buys before reading that red text. These situations are completely avoidable and I don’t think it’s too much to ask that the chance to waste tokens is removed from game.

I like being able to see all the armor, but sorting by tabs of Light, Medium, and Heavy would be nice.

After a while, you learn how the items are sorted – but it could be nicer.

Saints – Ranger / Vincent Nightmare – Thief

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

I think your solution is better than adding another NPC to game Sinsko. But I didn’t want to remove the ability to view the item at all. However items that you cannot use or sell back shouldn’t be available for purchase.

(edited by Abarcine.7189)