Remove the Arah event!

Remove the Arah event!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crowz.1096

Crowz.1096

I put together a group for Arah, took 20 minutes
The event is up, so we start hacking away at it. And keep going, and keep going, and keep going for maybe 20 minutes before we notice that it’s literally impossible with 5 people.
Then the group decides that we can’t get the gate open so everyone leaves

That’s 40 minutes of time just completely gone to nothing because we couldn’t even GET IN the dungeon.

My suggestion: REMOVE THE ARAH GATE EVENT
It makes it near impossible to get in that dungeon, no one does that event, it’s just a waste and makes things bad.

Remove the Arah event!

in Suggestions

Posted by: wiloman.8613

wiloman.8613

A made a couple of threads suggesting this, but I think repetition wouldnt hurt that subject, since it’s very bothering and unfair.

ANet could just leave the gate of the dungeon open until they fix the events for sure.

Remove the Arah event!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zephelle.9503

Zephelle.9503

I think I read in an update log somewhere that the gates ARE always open except for if an event is going on right outside (I.E. the High Wizard event).

If they aren’t, well then i’m sorry you wasted your time finding a group for a dungeon that you weren’t able to do, but thats the risk you run for Arah, CoE, and CoF.

Remove the Arah event!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

the event is REALLY fun actually but remove the blocking of arah while its there.