in Suggestions

Posted by: staticstorm.2318

staticstorm.2318

i mean this part of the game makes me want to quit

vs melee press and hold Q spam 1
vs more than 1-2 ranged wait for waypoint

maybe its a guardian thing hiting 400-1500 on land
35-180 under water

gratz trying somthing new anet but imo it dont work its just plain boring let us use our normal skills underwater

Remove underwater combat skills

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tekietee.5037

Tekietee.5037

Completely disagree. I hit 1400-1800 on land, and 1200 underwater with just normal attacks. The reason there is a difference though is because I use an exotic on land and a green underwater. My underwater gear sucks haha.

However underwater I can block and cause stuns and I have 2 rapid hitting attacks that deal massive damage, 1 is aoe.

On land I can do damage and I have movement, but I dont have that stun and combat control I do underwater.

You’re just not adapting to the new environment, and updating your gear like you normally would of on land.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Komuflage.2307

Komuflage.2307

The same thing applies for “On-land” combat:
Vs Melee press and hold A and spam 1

It’s not a problem with the underwater combat, it because the mobs don’t move to you, they move to the location you where 0.5 sec ago.

So you just run around in a circle and spam 1-5.

They could do a simple fix to this that would make it all better:
While strafing reduce moment speed by 50-70% or something.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shandim.8694

Shandim.8694

I’ve never actually had a problem with the damage scaling underwater, and to be honest I like the alternate skillset and change of combat style. Maybe you haven’t been upgrading your water weapon/helm enough?

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I love the underwater battles! I think they are kitten!

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I’ve never done anything you said.

In PvP I mostly play as an elementalist, and I find very fun to use the underwater skills in the proper order that makes me win against most people. More than once I’ve survived a battle by jumping in the water almost dead and turning the tables around. Weaken them with an enlite, keep them away with a water wall, then come back with a current, trap them with lightning, and once drowning, sink them with a nice rock anchor. A little bleeding, little bit more water to finish and ding! From less than 25%HP to a win.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

I would mostly suggest you check out the gear you are currently using and likely upgrade it to some more suitable gear for your level … by the numbers you call out it seems to be the most likely fix to your problem…

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA