Replaying the personal storyline

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

After we finish our story line , give us the option to replay the entire or specific story quest.

So there will be something more to do after reaching level 80.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DryHumour.1307

DryHumour.1307

I was going to post exactly this suggestion just now ;-)

LOTRO has its Reflecting Pools, which are kind of nifty for re-playing instances you enjoyed or for trying alternate strategies or for trying alternate paths.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Reverielle.3972

Reverielle.3972

Yep, I’d love it too. I would be great to be able to replay a couple of the more enjoyable instances with a full group of friends/guild members.

I’d suggest:
Hero panel window → My Story section → Click on particular story you’ve already completed. It gives you a summary about it. Down in the bottom left/right corner simply add a button to ‘replay story event’. You click it, the little green star appears on your world map at the appropriate location, and then away you go; completing just like any other mission. It would be great.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DryHumour.1307

DryHumour.1307

It would also be terrific if it were possible to play out the alternate paths of the personal story in addition to the one you actually selected when you first played through.

in Suggestions

Posted by: bobbysanchez.7564

bobbysanchez.7564

I completely agree! One of my favorite parts of GW1 was walking through my life a second time, and I would love to have that option again. I also like the way Tarn mentions it by having it in your hero’s panel. Maybe I’m reaching here, but a HM (hard mode) version of the mission would be cool as well. One where everyone is eighty and it shows if you’ve completed it or not on your hero panel. Just an idea though, I personally think it would be cool and have been wanting this since I beat the campaign.