Ressing Animations....

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Whatabout if the ressing was a racial thing. Have really all races learned the same “touching the ground” soert of reviving… (wich is also quite boring)

Whatabout if all races had different ways of bringing someone back from the brink of Death…

For example:

Charr… Making sort of a tribal dance taking a Deep breath and the Breathe Life onto/into a fallen.

Asura… Pick out some hight Tech gear to move/hover over the fallen bringing them back with chrystal energy…

Human… They could call upon any of the 6 gods tp help ressurect a fallen…

Norn… They could call their stotem animal to help ressurect a fallen…

Asura. They could make lifegiving vines come up from the ground providing Life for the fallen… Almost like in “Avatar”..

What do u Think?

Kima & Co

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aidan.4602

Aidan.4602

I’d like this. A lot, actually.

Aidan Vilesight, a Charr engineer – Desolation

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorric.5704

Zorric.5704

Yes to this. I’d like to rub people less and pray to the gods more. Rub rub rub… gah

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aidan.4602

Aidan.4602

Yes to this. I’d like to rub people less and pray to the gods more. Rub rub rub… gah

And sometimes it feels a bit…out of place…don’t know. Just an odd feeling that me and some of my friends had got while we were playing.

Aidan Vilesight, a Charr engineer – Desolation

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

“LICK WOUNDS” for the charr

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Can’t forgot the sometimes broken animation and we see people chopping at the dead to get them up.

+1 the variety of your idea would be neat

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sickle.6502

Sickle.6502

Love the idea!

For the Human and Norn.. You could have the God/Animal they chose when in character creation screens.

Got to be the Mini-Golems which run around Metrica for the Asuran revival.

Charr need Totems of some kind to prop on the floor which glow RED.

Sylvari could use the vines or pool of water (like in the cleansing of Orr mission)

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

For Charr, since they’re not religious, and they’re very militaristic, I’d suggest combat medic style animations, such as, either:

• Wrapping bandages animation
  • CPR animation
  • Using claws as scalpel, removing imaginary shrapnel, stitching up wound again animation
    or
  • Injecting casualty with needle, refilling needle, injecting again.
You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I Think many of DietPepsi’s animations will be difficult to create as fallen vary in size a lot… Otherwise I Think animations like that would be totally awsome (i’m a CPR-instructorn IRL – would be cool to have that animation)!

I’m afraid it will end up looking like u’r character is wrapping a wond BESIDE the fallen etc.

Kima & Co

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

This is a great idea, but like dietpepsi said, charr ritual dance doesn’t make much sense. Fantastic idea though.

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: FearMeLots.1265

FearMeLots.1265

I really like this idea too. But, I think something more like the Finishers for PvP kind of thing.

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pache.9406

Pache.9406

This would be awesome, and makes a lot of sense. Just touching the ground (sometimes literally the ground because it doesn’t even look like it’s touching the actual player).

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

While they are at it, fix it so that we can actually dodge out of the animation without having to tap a direction key first. Not everyone play with double tap to dodge on (it is suicide for me if i go to a jumping puzzle with it on).

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

What a lovely idea! It would give us some eye candy to look at while Rezzing someone…

and… I hate comparing one game to another but, as I remember in FFXI, ressing, the dead person would over off the ground in a lifeless manner and slowly animate back into the living phase. (It was quite a pleasure to watch for me, at least…)

So, give the person reviving some interesting action, than playing in the dirt and give the corpse evidence of the resurrection, other than… sleeping until alive again.

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Would be cool, but I know already that if they were to be added it’d be on gem store sadly.

Ressing Animations....

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Would be cool, but I know already that if they were to be added it’d be on gem store sadly.

I doubt that. They know they would get laughed at at the TP Screen Advertisement:

“Rez in Style! Prove to everyone that our player programming is not mediocre!

Resurrection movements -

500 gems! (Soulbound on acquire)

Click and press Confirm to purchase!"

I’d hate to think that’s the junk we paid Arena Net for.

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…