Ressurection Cost.

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Hey Anet,

I don’t want to flame and i’m not outraged lol. You guys are cool.

But.

When i’m farming in Orr (or anywhere really), usually running around the map killing and gathering, and i happen to die. Don’t you think its silly to charge a waypoint cost to resurrect and then right after charged for armor repair?

Thats like double tax, ya kno? Just thought it was strange and kind of a pain.

-Tzenjin / Server: Ehmry Bay

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

I can deal with the armor repairs if they would just get rid of the waypoint cost. I agree with you on this.

Together we stand in the face of evil!

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: NinjaKnight.1340

NinjaKnight.1340

Waypoint cost is there so you can make the decision to wait for a player to rez you (to save the cost) or pay for the convenience of waypointing.

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

My only issue with this is the same issue I have with Waypoints in general. I could be litteraly a foot away from a Waypoint, and it will cost 24 copper. Really? And sometimes, it isn’t worth waiting for someone to come around if you didn’t see anybody in the area in the first place.

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Wizardauz.3761

Waypoint cost is there so you can make the decision to wait for a player to rez you (to save the cost) or pay for the convenience of waypointing.

But why is there a cost to begin with then? Isnt the “Penalty” for dying armor reduction?

Cuz right now its a double penalty lol. Your instantly deducted ur armor effectiveness once dying and then are asked to spend more money on the way point, or wait for a player to run by.

But you cant say “GET RID OF WAYPOINT COSTS” because if you did straight out i’d expect people to start going off saying “WELL I SPENT SO MUCH BEFORE TELEPORTING! WHERES MY REFUND?!” and then it would all go to hell.

-Tzenjin

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toxaris.7504

Toxaris.7504

I think the waypoint cost is in because say they didn’t have it if you were dead.. people would die and then Port to whatever waypoint they want for free..

They should however remove the cost for resurrecting at the closest available waypoint to your location of death rather than all waypoints

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frvwfr.4307

Frvwfr.4307

Or just an option on death “Respawn at last waypoint” which FOR FREE, resurrects you at the most recent waypoint you triggered.

This would include the waypoints when you just enter an area that are automatically identified, etc. You would not have an option of which one to go to, but it would be free to go to the last one you were at.

Ressurection Cost.

in Suggestions

Wizardauz.3761

Or just an option on death “Respawn at last waypoint” which FOR FREE, resurrects you at the most recent waypoint you triggered.

This would include the waypoints when you just enter an area that are automatically identified, etc. You would not have an option of which one to go to, but it would be free to go to the last one you were at.

Thats actually a pretty good idea. I’d be down for this.