Retroactive Account-Wide Rewards Locker

Retroactive Account-Wide Rewards Locker

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Alright, I know all of you have been begging for a locker of sorts to store those skins that are from past events etc. Some of you just trashed them because of the other skins and rewards that come out and you just cannot store them on a mule account because, let’s face it…Eventually we get bored and want to play that mule and most of us don’t want to spend gems for another character slot. The “create a new guild storage” objective gets old really fast with the other things we try to store just so we can store the skins on the toon and the junk from that toon in the guild stash.

So, looking at what we’ve been requesting since, I do believe the early release days, We’ve demanded Wardrobe Lockers for our Town clothes, The Back Item skins we get(IE: Sclerite Shell Backpiece Skin). A similar to the sPvP locker would probably not be as easy as you think however, what if we had requested, nicely mind you, account wide achievement rewards such as the Hellfire and Radiant sets if we had unlocked them already. We can take out any time we please if we unlocked the achievement in order to get, say, the full META achievement from the dragon festival in order to unlock the Shattered Holographic Wings. As long as you did get this meta achievement completed to the fullest, you would unlock the back skin for your entire account and withdraw it as much as you like much like the said Hellfire & Radiant armor skins as well as the Zennith Skins.

The Armor Skins, Miniatures, Birthdays Celebrated Minis would be the only things that would count. Jetpack skins or Super Adventure Box weapons would not. Only Specific Meta Rewards.

Meta Events That Would Count:

The Nightmare Is Over:
Antitoxin Injector Skin

Blood And Madness:
Mini Candy-Corn Elemental Miniature

Twilight Assault:
Slickpack Skin

Boss Week:
Wings of The Sunless

Queen Jennah’s Jubilee:
Miniature Watchknight

Dragon Bash: