Reusing personal story NPC

Reusing personal story NPC

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erridein.8394

Erridein.8394

Why so many NPC from our Personal Stories are disappear or stay speechless furniture at our house? I would love to see them again or to talk with them. Maybe, they could send me a letter from time to time? It would be nice to know, that Gairwen is not such depressed anymore, or that Reeva and Gahn are together and named they cub after me/Howl/someone else. But if we will get letters from then like now, while leveling, all 80lvl character will get all letters at once, and that is not cool at all. So maybe they (not all of them, maybe one or two at same time, it would be strange if all of them sends letters together) can write letters on Living World events? Or you can use a counters. Character that finished Personal Story/some part of Personal Story (it would be weird to get letter from future) and was played for at last X hours (to prevent receiving a dozen of letters to abandoned characters/players that leaves GW2 and then returns) at least Y days (if there is not this Y, players who plays all day will get two letters at day (if X is low) or players who plays two hours at weekend will get one letter at year (if X is high)) from last letter/finishing PS.
Some other NPC may become main character of same Living World plot, like Malyck with his another Tree. We may find settlement with several sylvari not from Pale Tree. And maybe they will need our help with… something. There are many options. I’ll bet that many of " Where Life Goes" sylvari will be glad to play something like this. And even for those who do not play this story, it could be still very interesting. I can’t remember anyone else who may become a Living World content so easy, but I sure they are somewhere in stories I haven’t play yet.