Rifile for Ranger

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: RedSign.7410

RedSign.7410

i dont know if anyone had created this suggestion before but i would like to bring it up
i would suggest rifle is available for ranger since the profession is a ranger and should be available to use those range weapons in common sense.. i was wondering for long why ranger cannot use rifile while it used Gs n sword.
it would be cool too when a ranger hold on a rifile in battle.. then it really suits the name ‘Ranger’

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

Ranger is close to the class with the most weapon options. Rather than giving them more, give it to others or cut them from the ranger.

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: RedSign.7410

RedSign.7410

i would prefer replace something with rifile.. maybe Gs take off and add on rifile

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Think of it like a D&D ranger which is just as ( if not more ) adept at melee combat as it is at ranged .

Personally i look at the ranger as a class that would thumb their nose at black powder weapons seeing as bows were more deadly and more accurate at range .

If anything needs more weapons its the engineer

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

cut them from the ranger.

That’s like looking out a window. To see a window.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Ranger’s a woodsman more then a marksmen. If they were to get a new weapon, it’d most likely be a staff. Also, don’t knock GS. Ranger players wanting to only Sb/Lb is probably half the reason they’re percieved as weak.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ghertu.7096

Ghertu.7096

Adding new weapon means adding and balancing new weapon skills, while already existing still isn’t tuned well. But I think rifle suits ranger’s woodman-style fine. Also, when you say “ranger” many people think of this guy:

Attachments:

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

one could just as easily think of Aragorn when you say ranger . After all that’s what he was

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ghertu.7096

Ghertu.7096

Adine, so, we have greatsword.

Rifile for Ranger

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

Adding new weapon means adding and balancing new weapon skills, while already existing still isn’t tuned well. But I think rifle suits ranger’s woodman-style fine. Also, when you say “ranger” many people think of this guy:

actually when i think of a ranger i am more thinking about this:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/355/5/6/ranger_comm_by_yamao-d5ooiwz.jpg
a ranger with a gun is a horrible idea, i like the ranger as it is.
ad a dagger main hand but gun, no frikin way.