Right-Click Use All / Open All

in Suggestions

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

Q:

Why oh why don’t we have this?

Honestly people will be sueing you over RSI and arthritus medical problems developed from playing Guild Wars 2. This latest update has players constantly having to double click litterally thousands of times.

Please for the love of my right hand, add the ‘Use All / Open All’ function!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Part of why this probably hasn’t been implemented (and WON’T) is that each individual item you’re using/consuming (i.e. karma) doesn’t feel meaningful if you can just click two buttons to drink 200 bottles in a second. A huge part of Anet’s philosophy behind what they do is making these sorts of mechanics just feel significant and meaningful. A use-all button would destroy that.

Personally I would be in favor of the change because I totally get where you’re coming from, but I don’t see it happening.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

Honestly meaningless busy work is never meaningful. Its bad enough they’re forcing us to craft now for ascended weapons. I honestly can’t wait for my luck bar to max so I can go back to spamming sell at the vendor. I spend so much more time clicking in bags instead of fighting. I didn’t buy GW2 to click on boxes thousands of times, its NOT FUN!

My guild’s downtime in wvw has increased a lot thx to this update making everyone need a 10minute break to salvage, use and sell the loot we’ve collected. Previously a 30sec stop at the merchant was enough and we were back in action, actually playing and enjoying the meat of this game; its excellent combat!

Every MMO’s least attractive and frankly; to me atleast, off putting feature is crafting. In GW2 I was able to avoid it till I wanted a Legendary. GW2 is; or rather was, good for not forcing people to craft.

Please don’t force us to craft and for our finger’s sake please dont make us spam click. For your sake too, if our fingers stop working we wont be buying or playing more games you make will we?

(edited by Torasan.6029)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

If they want to make it “meaningful”, they can add a short cast bar, like how it happens in crafting a large amount of items.

in Suggestions

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

I’m totally with Torasan, we absolutely need this.

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

in Suggestions

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Why oh why don’t we have this?

Honestly people will be sueing you over RSI and arthritus medical problems developed from playing Guild Wars 2. This latest update has players constantly having to double click litterally thousands of times.

Please for the love of my right hand, add the ‘Use All / Open All’ function!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Exactly, its quite lame to see a game of this caliber without a function like that, it shouldnt be so hard to implement.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ErionHashimoto.3015

ErionHashimoto.3015

YES! Please, ArenaNet…

in Suggestions

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

Cmon guys, this topic should be always in first page!

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier