Risen Tybalt Content

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

Can we have Tybalt come back as a Risen please. Maybe we can find a way to cure him or put him down in a sad “Zombie Prince Rurik” mercy killing way. Everyone loves Tybalt and I think more content with him involved in some way would make alot of player happy.

Vote #RisenTybalt

(edited by lexxguard.2690)

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Princess Toki.4059

Princess Toki.4059

HERE HERE!!!! Bring back Tybalt as a risen!!!!!! Vote # RisenTybalt

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

Well its kind of unlikely given the end of the personal story, also within the world its kind of a grotesque fate to be reanimated, let him rest in peace.

Give new characters a chance to grow, I love Tybalt, highlight of my Personal Story for me, but I’m fine with little nods to him, like the Tybalt Backpack, or the “Appleseller’s Lucky Cog” accessory.

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

We don’t want to avenge him we want him back.

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Arah p3 reveals we CAN restore free will back to Risen.

I’d like to see Tybalt come back too, as our trusty zombie sidekick. How cool would that be!?

When they open Elona, having an undead party will be very useful for crossing the Sulfurous wastes.

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

We don’t want to avenge him we want him back.

The commander is always a charr, hinthint.

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

I don’t see any petitions for Sieran, or Forgal. You cant have your partner back if we cant have ours.

Also when a person becomes risen, their ghost separates from their body. So even if you could somehow heal tybalt’s body, he’s still gone.

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Cannot be done. When all the great heroes of Tyria meet their demise they are placed into a tesseract created by joining 8 Asuran gates to create a four dimensional tomb. Since it outside the reach of dragon magic the dead cannot be risen, nor can the living visit them. How the Asuran technicians get the bodies into the tomb is a well guarded secret but the belief is they use a one way Asuran gate that transports the dead into the center of the tesseract.

(just playing devil’s advocate here)

Theftwind (HoD)

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

He maybe did come back as a Mouth of Zhaitan.

This thread reminded me of my post on this thread a few months ago.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-Heart-Tybalt-Spoilers-inside/first#post1228282

Risen Tybalt Content

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I don’t see any petitions for Sieran, or Forgal. You cant have your partner back if we cant have ours.

Also when a person becomes risen, their ghost separates from their body. So even if you could somehow heal tybalt’s body, he’s still gone.

Sieran is annoying and Forgal is a jerk. Tybalt is amazing.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker