Rune/Sigil Collectables for Bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

I’d like to be able to purchase (with gems) a bank page similar to the collectables page but for runes and sigils.

Why do I think this is a good idea?

1.) I prefer not to buy things for alts. The leveling process is easy enough that I usually don’t have to (excluding weapons). But I’d love to be able to keep all of my sigils and runes for my alts and for guild members. My regular bank slots are so full I can’t really afford to do it with the regular bank vaults.

2.) I give a lot of things to guild members and somebody is always looking for a rune for an alt. It would be very useful to be able to give lesser runes away instead of selling them for a couple of silver (at best). I think this could also be useful as a guild bank option.

3.) If you offer it people will spend gems on it. You will make more money. It’s a win for everybody. I think 600 gems is too much though. 200-300 seems right.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Agree.

I’ve capped out on bank slots (i’ve bought as many as the game will allow) and have one whole slot for my runes/sigils… would be nice if i could free up this room for some other stuff.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)