Salvage Ascended Mats = Essences of Luck

in Suggestions

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Boy, it would be nice if you salvage things like dragonite ore and those emphyaosihdjg;aolih fragments into essences of luck, right? I think so… plus since I ain’t doing anything with the ascended I would love to be able to salvage the more “rare” ascended mats into essences of luck… or at least let me vendor the kitten things for dat moneys.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Suggestions

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Boy, it would be nice if you salvage things like dragonite ore and those emphyaosihdjg;aolih fragments into essences of luck, right? I think so… plus since I ain’t doing anything with the ascended I would love to be able to salvage the more “rare” ascended mats into essences of luck… or at least let me vendor the kitten things for dat moneys.

amazing suggestion. +1

I am a teef
:)

in Suggestions

thefantasticg.3984

Thanks. I think it would benefit a great many player who aren’t on the ascended treadmill.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Thanks. I think it would benefit a great many player who aren’t on the ascended treadmill.

Even if you are, depending on your play style (number of alts and different gear stats) eventually you won’t need it anymore. Besides the 500 Empyreal Fragments I have enough ascended mats for 4-5 additional weapons and I already crafted one.

We will most likely need them for ascended armor too, but depending how crafting goes (man I hope each piece is 1/6 the cost of a weapon or we get a box for the same cost as a weapon) it will only delay people 1-8 weeks (especially since most of us have too much of two of the materials already).

Personally, it’d be nice if they did three things.

1) For the short term: Let people transmute 1 ascended mat into another (to let people “play how they want to play”)

2) For the mid term: The OP’s suggestion to get MF, actually a really nice idea (but so much clicking….)

3) For the long term: let us just vendor them (just because “eventually” people will either max MF or want to stop gaining more)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crysys.1297

Crysys.1297

1) For the short term: Let people transmute 1 ascended mat into another (to let people “play how they want to play”)

2) For the mid term: The OP’s suggestion to get MF, actually a really nice idea (but so much clicking….)

3) For the long term: let us just vendor them (just because “eventually” people will either max MF or want to stop gaining more)

Seems reasonable to me. I find it annoying that i have thousands of blood stone from running fracs, and barely any dragonite. kindof annoyed that you only get dragonite off the borrrring stand in place and smash 1111111111 world bosses

in Suggestions

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

+1

#ELEtism

in Suggestions

thefantasticg.3984

This needs to go back to page one

in Suggestions

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Please
Going to have to keep trashing em for inventory space until they become of more significant use _

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Sounds like a great idea. We definitely need something to do with excess Bloodstone Dust.