Sanctified Finisher: Angel Wings

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

I am sure that i am not the only one who would like to see a back item created that used the Angel Wing graphics.

Currently there is almost no back items for people who wish to have a more “good guy” look. It’s all undead dragon wings and toxic spores.

May we pretty please see Angel Wings added? What other cosmetic items would you like to see added that embody the “good guy” look?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I miss my Paragon wings! So yeah! I would definitely use them on my human.

I kinda want paragons back But I know Charr wouldn’t make good paragons. And they would overlap way too much with Warriors and Guardians.

I agree though. I would like some stylish “good guy” looks. I love the flower options… hopefully we get some pretty back pieces. Maybe some intricate ones that don’t stick out like crazy on the back (not wings, maybe vines or something).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rainshine.5493

Rainshine.5493

I miss my Paragon wings! So yeah!

Yes yes yes yes yes. I already use the lowbie karma skins cause they look paragon-ish, and I’d play my guardian WAY more if I could pop some wings on her.

Ruse Torrent (elementalist) on JQ
trixnotes tumblr: quick hits of lore | personal tumblr (some other GW2 stuff)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Well, the closest I have gotten to it has been my shattered wings, which…are quite awesome!

I have this all holy guardian thing going on with Sunrise , celestial dye and sparkly radiant armors with white zephir helmet, a white angel winged wings wouldnt hurt at all, +1!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

(edited by Fortus.6175)

in Suggestions

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I’ve been waiting for a long time Arnath. I would buy this in a heart beat. My guardian demands it! Seriously would love it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

These are the kinds of things I was saving up my gold for. I love feather/angel themed stuff!

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

My guild theme in Angel’s and this finisher is Kittening AWESOME! Been asking for a back item like this since launch too.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

This needs more attention

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeon.8239

Zeon.8239

If they do them in white, they should add black ones as well. Same model, just dark wings. 8D

But I’d be perfectly satisfied with an Angel Wings skin.

#ELEtism

in Suggestions

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

they did sell Aion wing emote in GW1… they might just sell angel wing emote in GW2, who knows….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Suggestions

Leo Paul.1659

they did sell Aion wing emote in GW1… they might just sell angel wing emote in GW2, who knows….

Shut up and take my money! Angel wing emote ftw! But I’d really really want to get a feather/phoenix/angel themed backpiece.. I don’t care about LS anymore and what they wanna do with that stupid Scarlet as long as they keep on releasing good items in the gemstore. Or a mini firebird.. or even just a mini fire elemental!

With the new finisher, I’m actually pretty interested in doing PvP and WvW again.. XD just coz it’s so pretty.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

I guess I’m the only one that doesn’t want these.

Ranger | Elementalist

in Suggestions

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

I like this idea, but please make them move slower than the other wings.
I want to look like a majestic angel, not like a headless chicken

in Suggestions

Posted by: Defora.3694

Defora.3694

I was thinking this too. I miss GW1 paragons.

I mean… look at it.

Attachments:

Necromancer | Elementalist | Mesmer | Thief || Gandara

in Suggestions

Leo Paul.1659

I mean… look at it.

^This exactly! OMG i’ll die if they release angel wings. I’ll never bash GW2 again! :X

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Wings?!

When are they going to release the CAPES?!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

We want Angel Wings.
Make them like Paragon Wings: yellow, transparent, feathers, flapping.
(Just like in screenshot)
1600 gems($20), i will still buy.

We also want the Halo as headgear.
GW1 had a Halo festival hat. GW1 even had a 2 horns festival hat.
Bring them back!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

/sarcasm/ oh yes. by all means. and lets add tails and fuzzy animal ears to the list as well.

in fact wings, tails, halo’s, horns and all other manner of cosplay ho!

/end sarcasm/ i understand its a game, but wanting to hang out with a bunch of cosplayers got old during highschool. its the last thing i want now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

You do realize that not all players like those stupid flappy ugly wings right. /vomit And before you say that I don’t have to buy them – I realize that but I have to see that ugly screen clutter any way. When they first started with the wings it annoyed me to no end waiting for an event with 50 pair of eye sores.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

(edited by bloodletting wolf.2837)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lily Miranda.5407

Lily Miranda.5407

I wish there was a way to turn off viewing other people’s back items. I can’t stand seeing wings and pink backpacks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Synesence.7546

Synesence.7546

I wish there was a way to turn off viewing other people’s back items. I can’t stand seeing wings and pink backpacks.

The whole reason I haven’t added any backpack skins on my Engineer. I’d love to see the addition of auras as backpack skins as well, would look nice for those of us who don’t want wings or gadgets for certain characters.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

If they have a new race, it should have wings! And animate/flap like paragons! I used an anthem on my paragon in her imbagon build just because of the wings XB I wanted to use at least 1 wing skill in each bar XB Honestly, I would say that Paragons are the one thing I really miss from GW (partly due to their animations, partly due to their playstyle).

I don’t like the dragon wings (I think they look really awkward), but I love the paragon wings (though, they do not show at all times, which may be part of it – not sure). But imagine there were wings that were folded on the back normally, but in combat opened up? Or when using a skill opened up? But that might be too complicated

in Suggestions

Leo Paul.1659

You do realize that not all players like those stupid flappy ugly wings right. /vomit And before you say that I don’t have to buy them – I realize that but I have to see that ugly screen clutter any way. When they first started with the wings it annoyed me to no end waiting for an event with 50 pair of eye sores.

Pft! You don’t HAVE to buy them you know! We want our wings! Feathery, gold, flapping with feather trails when we walk!

Or a nine-tails “backpiece” too.. XD Kitsune!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Prevvy.1936

Prevvy.1936

I mean… look at it.

Now that’s what I’m talking about

Prevvy Hyperion | [VII] Seventh Legion | [dF] Driven By Fury

in Suggestions

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

Pft! You don’t HAVE to buy them you know! We want our wings! Feathery, gold, flapping with feather trails when we walk!

Or a nine-tails “backpiece” too.. XD Kitsune!

Have all the wings you want as long as there is an option for me to not have to see them. Imo they are eye sores.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]