Satanic Symbols, Cults Etc

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorlon.4127

Zorlon.4127

Dear ArenaNet: I hope no one is offended by this thread but i have to say my peace. I love playing Guild Wars 2. I love the graphics, the diversification of the game and all that it has to offer. I know that there are still improvements to be made, but i seem to have one problem. Look that the New Utility Infusions and Ascended Amulets.
There is one with a Pyramid with an eye in the centre. This is an illuminati symbol and it’s satanic. We as players just want to enjoy the game. I want my kids to play the game too. But i have my values and will like to protect them from stuff like that. You have strict rules governing your game. Please apply some of the rules the items you add, because a lot of us playing this game are very educated and well aware of what is going on in the world. At the end of the day the more people play the more money you make. Isn’t that the point. Thanks for your time with love and respect

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

It’s not Satanic at all. Look at the back of a US dollar bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

in Suggestions

Posted by: marianitten.1247

marianitten.1247

WALT DISNEY BOUGHT ANET!

For Those About to Zerg (We Salute You)

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

Brace yourselves.

The religious —--storm approaches.

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Suggestions

Posted by: mughzee.3610

mughzee.3610

Hmmm… Necromancers and Risen are more Satanic. So, roll a ranger. If that Eye is too Satanic for you, Transmute it?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Payadopa.4706

Payadopa.4706

The funny thing is, IF you a worried about (dare I say it) satanic(?) symbolism/ conspiracies and such shouldn’t you be more concerned about the US dollar bill then a tiny icon in a game? lol

Other than that, how is the Eye of God satanic? And what would happen if your kids saw it?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Dear ArenaNet: I hope no one is offended by this thread but i have to say my peace. I love playing Guild Wars 2. I love the graphics, the diversification of the game and all that it has to offer. I know that there are still improvements to be made, but i seem to have one problem. Look that the New Utility Infusions and Ascended Amulets.
There is one with a Pyramid with an eye in the centre. This is an illuminati symbol and it’s satanic. We as players just want to enjoy the game. I want my kids to play the game too. But i have my values and will like to protect them from stuff like that. You have strict rules governing your game. Please apply some of the rules the items you add, because a lot of us playing this game are very educated and well aware of what is going on in the world. At the end of the day the more people play the more money you make. Isn’t that the point. Thanks for your time with love and respect

You do not understand the true meaning behind the eye and pyramid. The eye and the letter G symbolizes God.

Masons are not the illuminati. But the corrupt central banking cartel is.

in Suggestions

Zorlon.4127

Don’t share you views but for the sake for peace. I will end it here. Thanks for you time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: wintermute.4096

wintermute.4096

Speaking on behalf of the overabundant and thriving satanistic community here on gw2, I can confirm that implementing this devilish symbolism indeed was entirely our doing and that having people look at a seemingly insignificant triangular shape is absolutely essential for our ongoing ploy for world domination.

People these days…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

The professional whiners and perpetual self-proclaimed victims that make up the religious population of our society never cease to amaze and amuse me.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

(edited by Oglaf.1074)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meret.5943

Meret.5943

in Suggestions

Zorlon.4127

ArenaNet: You can end this thread. With respect and love. I still love the game and you are great at what you do. Later.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

No problem, I’ll close out the thread so it doesn’t devolve into an argument over religious tolerance.