Saving Character Builds

Saving Character Builds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bscit.6015

Bscit.6015

I was wondering where this was since BWE #1. GW1 allowed players to save character builds. I like switching between different roles. Maybe have a feature at the
Profession Trainers that allow us to save builds and load builds for the regular cost in resetting traits.

Saving Character Builds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arkulin.3421

Arkulin.3421

This would be lovely.

Saving Character Builds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bolthar.7192

Bolthar.7192

I agree being able to save builds would be a very nice feature. With as many options as there are it can be pretty hard to remember that great build you had last time you were in a dungeon or doing PvP or whatever.

With the price of the way points being as high as they are, the Trading Post being as fruitless as it is and all the other gold sinks in the game I don’t think this idea would harm the game in the least.

A “Build 1” and “Build 2” tab in the trait tab would be a nice way to save builds.

Saving Character Builds

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

supported, but i know they did not do this yet for a reason… i think it was cause they wanted you to play how you wanted to play, and not the most effective way.
anyway, i want to play with multiple builds! like my bleedbuild is very fun and good for sustained damage, while my rifle and swordmace is good for wvw, and i use a GS and swordmace for spvp.