Scoreboard for Dragon Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

I think it would be quite cool to have a scoreboard pop up after the event is over, this scoreboard could show who did the most damage, who revived the most, who supported the most etc. The scoreboard would give a goal other than just the reward.

I also think dragon events should be able to fail, perhaps after a certain time limit the dragon hits an enrage timer and if the dragon wins then the entire map gets taken over and we have to complete events to retake the map so the timer window will open again.

What do you think?

in Suggestions

Posted by: RebelYell.7132

RebelYell.7132

I’m afraid Arenanet heavily resisted the idea of event scoreboards as far back as BWE, and instead decided that participation = merit, just like a certain kind of Olympics.

And you can see the kicking and screaming in this very Suggestions forum any time a damage meter is proposed. Sorry. I like your idea though, so +1ed

User was infracted for being awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

I can see why people are opposed to a DPS meter, especially in dungeons but I think for major events it would be really fun to try and do as much damage as possible, support as much as possible etc.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

Make the only score displayed for the Clawmag event how much damage you did to pillars and maybe people would actually hit the freaking things instead of doing 100 damage a hit all day while on the icy grave. =D