Seriously? Excessive messaging?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beast.9516

Beast.9516

Look, either let us send more than 5 items in a message, let us trade face to face, or stop limiting how many messages we can send to a friend.

Beast [Beastess Isdottir][Meilikki Isdottir][Kaunista Illusio][Savant Bixxie]
Aspiring Brotherhood [PACT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: skstylez.1526

skstylez.1526

you can already send 50 items to an active friend.. this is a good anti-hack system I would think.

in Suggestions

Beast.9516

I suppose the inconvenience to waiting a few minutes to send each message is worth slowing the hackers and spammers, but I just wish we could do face to face trading like in GW1. You can impose all the limits you can think of, short of shutting the game down, these parasites are going to find a way around it.

Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nanfoodle.2439

Nanfoodle.2439

Ya this is the huge pain IMO. Remove this when mailing friend, teammates, or guildies. Or Pls add a trading window.

in Suggestions

Beast.9516

You can send 10 items to a friend, then you have to wait like 2 minutes to send another 5, then 2 minutes more for another 5 etc… My wife basically does all the crafting, after a day or 2 I dump my mats over to her, it takes WAY too long. This needs to be fixed. If we can’t be trusted to make trades like that, why even let us play your game? If security measures are cutting into our enjoyment of the game, then the botters win.

Fort Aspenwood