Server Transfers

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bguk.1309

Bguk.1309

Increase the lock on server transfers to at least 7 days.

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Halvaard.1034

Halvaard.1034

And lock people out of WvW while you’re at it.
Lousy world jumpers…

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bguk.1309

Bguk.1309

And lock people out of WvW while you’re at it.

If by people you mean bots then definitely. Otherwise, no.

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

Leave transfers open! Let me PvE with friends wherever they are. Nerf WvW players only. They will just whine about something else that made them die anyway!

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

I think they do need to put on the lock on transfers and launch their guesting system. That is how the game was always advertised and the sooner the change is made the better. If just to let everyone get used to the idea if not for WvWvW balance.

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Smelly Bookah.6957

Smelly Bookah.6957

LISTEN UP!

Server transfers are going to cost gems (1800) plus you will be restricted to 1 transfer per 7 days.

So far they are free only so people have a chance to decide with their friends where exactly they want to play.

In the future (near future, I hope) free server transfers will be gone and guesting feature will be implemented. This will allow you to play as a guest on any server you want, although you will only be able to represent your home server in wvwvw.

I hope that make things clear for you. A-Net please correct me if I am wrong, and please implement guesting feature A.S.A.P.

P.S.
Ive found server transfers very usefull. It helped me discover all wvwvw zones without waiting for new match to begin