Sexy armor for males

Sexy armor for males

in Suggestions

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

I think we could use more sexy armors in the game for males of all the armor types. Anyone else think so too? things like the gladiator set are what im thinking along the lines of.

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Sexy armor for males

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

+1
Although the male body types are all dreadful and barrel bodied (excluding the Sylvari who actually have more realistic anatomy) so I’m not sure it would do any good -_-

Sexy armor for males

in Suggestions

AzureShiron.7658

I think it would, and besides its still good to have the option right? Cloth and leather get these nice reique(sp) armour sets as well as sets that cover up but all i know is that heavy excluding two or three sets juste covers everything

Sexy armor for males

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Agreed!! The game has tons of “sexy” female armor we need some more exposed armor for the males. I know tons of people have been asking for a toggle on/off for the tops of males since they want to be all manly and go armorless. Having more revealing armors for males would be nice.

Sexy armor for males

in Suggestions

AzureShiron.7658

Exactly! For me its less about being manly and more about how i would like my character to look. As mutch as i enjoy the current sets in the game non of em itch the particuler scratch i have.