Show enemys HP amount

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: UNDEAD.6108

UNDEAD.6108

This is mostly only thing why i hate MMO RPG games that you can’t see enemys HP but you only see 100/100 or nothing but red bar.

So i want HP amount for this game that it would be lot easyer see how much hp enemy have not with the red bar especially boss enemys that have lots hp and when you kill it some them shows the hp bar is empty but still the boss enemy is alive.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: iwege.4980

iwege.4980

No, I don’t want see that in this game.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

UNDEAD.6108

So you like more not have enemys hp bar at all?

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adzy.8370

Adzy.8370

i would also like to see the total amount of hp they have in the top middle section of the screen along with their conditions etc. (rather than over the enemys head)

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: bbanfillov.9308

bbanfillov.9308

Ok I am confused.
Either this thread is about the lack of looking at the top of your screen and viewing the health of the targeted mob, or it’s about not being able to see the number of hitpoints in number values on the health bar.

If it is the first one; maybe look up once and awhile to see how far you have left to kill? If you need to see a health bar above the head, how is it any different from seeing the bar on the top of the screen besides useing less eyeball energy to see it?

If for the second one; what difference would it make? The more players who come into a radius of the mob, the mob will increase in health to balance between players. The numbers showing how much health is left would fluctuate at a very annoying rate from people leaving the vicinity and joining. To accurately determine how much damage you need to do to finish off the mob will constently change due to player activity in the area.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

An option for a percentage number would be nice.

Just mainly for bosses that do things at 25/50/75 percent health.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

bbanfillov.9308

Again, about what I said above. The digit number amount will fluctuate at a very crazy range from player activity so a exact % or # is highly useless. Some of the bosses I have encountered so far do not have any special ability they dish out at every 1/4th of a health depleted. The boss mechanics are more timed then they are by health. For example a stomp could be every 20 seconds and not every 2% health, or a shout that makes everyone fear away won’t only happen at 50% health.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Again, about what I said above. The digit number amount will fluctuate at a very crazy range from player activity so a exact % or # is highly useless. Some of the bosses I have encountered so far do not have any special ability they dish out at every 1/4th of a health depleted. The boss mechanics are more timed then they are by health. For example a stomp could be every 20 seconds and not every 2% health, or a shout that makes everyone fear away won’t only happen at 50% health.

I’ve never noticed HP fluctuations to be anything noticeable.

And yes, certain mobs do certain things at HP percents. Especially in dungeons and it would be nice to have a more definite notice on when it’s about to happen.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

UNDEAD.6108

Ok I am confused.
Either this thread is about the lack of looking at the top of your screen and viewing the health of the targeted mob, or it’s about not being able to see the number of hitpoints in number values on the health bar.

If it is the first one; maybe look up once and awhile to see how far you have left to kill? If you need to see a health bar above the head, how is it any different from seeing the bar on the top of the screen besides useing less eyeball energy to see it?

If for the second one; what difference would it make? The more players who come into a radius of the mob, the mob will increase in health to balance between players. The numbers showing how much health is left would fluctuate at a very annoying rate from people leaving the vicinity and joining. To accurately determine how much damage you need to do to finish off the mob will constently change due to player activity in the area.

No the second one why i need see enemys hp bar at long range?
The what i mean is see how mutch hp enemy have left on hp bar.
Even enemys/bosses gets more hp on events depends player amount that area but still it would be easyer see how much enemys/bosses have the hp unlike with red hp bar that some times shows empty but still enemy/boss is alive.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: iwege.4980

iwege.4980

So you like more not have enemys hp bar at all?

I just want a hp bar ,that’s enough.

I don’t want play with number. I hate numbers.

And I think if Anet makes this change , I will see some post like " XXX is too op, it can make 5%/10s on this boss".

(edited by iwege.4980)

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

I want to move the bar, make it smaller, and see numbers on it. It’s currently the most annoying thing on the screen.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

bbanfillov.9308

Ok I am confused.

No the second one why i need see enemys hp bar at long range?
The what i mean is see how mutch hp enemy have left on hp bar.
Even enemys/bosses gets more hp on events depends player amount that area but still it would be easyer see how much enemys/bosses have the hp unlike with red hp bar that some times shows empty but still enemy/boss is alive.

Ok I too get frustrated when I see a empty black bar with no red signaling how much life is left. In a open world, number won’t be accurate, but in a instanced dungeon or story quest, they can be of some use.

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shandim.8694

Shandim.8694

Yes I would like to see exactly how much health my enemy has!

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aredeth.9612

Aredeth.9612

i HATE not being able to see the total amount of health (numbers) if i had of known that was how it was i really wouldn’t have bought it i hate not being to see it that much. please put this in the game as an option so that people who don’t want numbers don’t have to have it

please put this in game

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Simply can’t work, because mobs scale with amount of players in the area and such, and it would look very silly if an enemy suddenly went from 100 HP to 150 without the ability to actually heal.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Simply can’t work, because mobs scale with amount of players in the area and such, and it would look very silly if an enemy suddenly went from 100 HP to 150 without the ability to actually heal.

Excellent point, Lordkrall.

They just need to adjust things so that when there is no red color left in the health bar it means he’s DEAD!

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Aredeth.9612

not if some floating text appeared on your screen ‘monster has gained xxxx to maximum health due to allies entering the fight’

(edited by Aredeth.9612)

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

not if some floating text appeared on your screen ‘monster has gained xxxx to maximum health due to allies entering the fight’

Which would look extremely silly.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Aredeth.9612

not if some floating text appeared on your screen ’monster has gained xxxx to maximum health due to allies entering the fight’

Which would look extremely silly.

maybe if it covered the whole screen but a small message wouldnt be bad. or make it so thakittens disabled if you choose not to have a text readout of the hp. or just make it an option to disable it

Show enemys HP amount

in Suggestions

Aredeth.9612

why the hell is the word ‘kittens’ in my post? surely ‘its’ is not censored?