Siege Equipment / Guild Forum Section / Black Lion Gathering Tools

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ivinedra.9843

Ivinedra.9843

As you see from the title, I have a few suggestions!

1. Siege Equipment – While I agree that it should not be able to be sent in the mail or be able to be sold on the market….. However, I believe that it should be able to be deposited into the Guild Bank. Lets be honest, there honestly isn’t much of use for the Guild Bank at the moment – and this would be a very good use for some of those spaces!

2. Guild Forum Section – The forums section devoted to “Guilds” is very crowded. Perhaps it should be divided into four sections. “NA Guild Recruiting”, for guild recruiting on the North American servers. “NA Looking for a Guild”, for individuals (or groups) that are looking for a guild on the North American servers. “EU Guild Recruiting”, for guilds recruiting on the European servers. Finally, “EU Looking for a Guild”, for individuals (or groups) that are looking for a guild on the European Servers. I’d even settle for just “NA Guilds” and “EU Guilds”.

3. Black Lion Gathering Tools – These items should be account bound, I personally have quite a few of these stocked up on my main… :/

Ivinedra
Lux Arcana [Lux] – Guild Wars 2 Recruitment Officer
http://www.luxarcana.org/guild-wars-2/

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doctorfun.3470

Doctorfun.3470

1. I agree, and don’t even understand the reason why it isn’t so. After all this is Guild Wars and so the whole guild should be able to benefit from the effort of some of its members, for a common goal.
  2. I also agree here, the guild forums are very cluttered and any change for the best would be welcome indeed.
  3. All gathering tools should be account bound and stackable. Binding them to a single character doesn’t seem to achieve any goals, although I could of course be missing the point. And why oh why can’t I stack a pile of 23 iron axes with another pile of 17 iron axes to obtain a third pile of 40 iron axes?
Political correctness is common sense driven to insanity!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zhu Dragonblade.8561

Zhu Dragonblade.8561

There isn’t really anything else to add, these are three very good suggestions!