Slot for Minis

Slot for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

I’d like to see some sort of slot created for mini pets outside of a character’s inventory, so you can enable or disable them without having to click into your inventory & don’t have to worry about accidentally selling them or sending them to the bank with the rest of your collectables. Perhaps they could be treated as an accessory like the wintersday toy bag that can be toggled on and off. It would make minis more convenient.

Slot for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

To avoid accidentally selling or banking them, grab yourself a safe box (or the other 2 versions of this from tailor and leather worker). Items stored in a safe box do not show up in merchant sell window and do not get placed in the bank when you use the inv bank option.

Slot for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

Thanks wildcode! Didn’t know about safe boxes. Must go get one.

Slot for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kiraku.2485

Kiraku.2485

i would like it better if you could have a slot somewhere in the player ui where you can bring out a mini pet whenever you like.. instead of just having to go to the bank taking one of of your collections and putting it into your packs.. if you can have a button with some kind of menu for choosing a pet in your collection to put on the floor..

i know its just a vanity thing but it would be fun and we could bring them out sometimes to show them off to our friends

Slot for Minis

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

You mean have it work like the utility skills. Where we can quickly change between any mini pets.