Small "Consumables" skill bar

in Suggestions

Posted by: Safh.7280

Safh.7280

Would be really nice to have a little skill bar somewhere for storing consumables such as candy corns, foods, bombs, pets… there are so many but to use them you need to keep your bags open! Which means I generally forget to use them.

This would be a great addition, I feel

in Suggestions

Posted by: LoreChief.8391

LoreChief.8391

I don’t think we need clutter in the UI. That defeats the purpose of the simplified UI they’ve pioneered (successfully I might add). Things like food only need to be eaten every 30-45 mins, so there’s no real need to put that on a bar. Pets, arguably – could just be set to auto-cast (ctrl + right click them) and have them out at all times unless you don’t want them (just un autocast them). I think the other stuff like karma items are just too frivolous to put on a bar.

TL;DR Nah. We don’t really need it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

I disagree with LoreChief.

I would love a Consumable bar. My trash items clutters my inventory. So it is difficult to search for it.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

This has been suggested several times already, and it’ll be rather nice to have.
You could put your PvP finisher to quickly use them when they run out, boosters, tonics…

I have some things linked to F5…F8, but I wouln’t mind having this instead linked to them.

It would be even better if you could hide them or they hid automatically if not used, , so those who do not use them can simply ignore them.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taerik.3405

Taerik.3405

Something like

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/PvE-UI-additions/first#post529187

This is the 3rd thread in a day about the same issue, fairly popular topic