Smoother Ground Clicking

Smoother Ground Clicking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

The title is misleading. I couldn’t think of the right words.

It has to do with ground targeting skills. Whether it is for helping allies or hurting the enemy, having to select the ground can be a pain. So I propose an idea to make a change to how ground targeted skills work.

Offensive skills: If you have an enemy selected, these should cast at their feet automatically. If you don’t have an enemy selected, it can work normally if you don’t have the right mouse button held in, or it can auto cast at your own feet if you do have it held in.

Defensive skills: If you have an enemy selected, it will either work normally without the right mouse button held in, or it will autocast at your feet if you do. If you have an ally targeted, it will cast at their feet.

Smoother Ground Clicking

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

I have no problem with targeting, but then again I’ve been playing ele since beta so perhaps I’ve just learned how to do it.
It’s much better to be able to place the aoe and be able to lead mobs/enemies with it than to have to autocast somewhere you don’t want it to be. Eg. placing a snare field between yourself and your enemy as opposed to on your enemy, it would only be 50% as effective at keeping them from you.
Btw when I place a ground targeted aoe I press the button, aim it with my mouse, then press my button again to cast it. Maybe that’ll help.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Smoother Ground Clicking

in Suggestions

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I just use fast ground targeting. I press the skill button and it just fires off the aoe wherever my mouse is. You’ll have to figure out the range on them by experience.

Smoother Ground Clicking

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

just use Fast Ground Targeting form options, you will cast skill instantly where your mouse is, but you cant see weather or not it is in the range