Soul bound to account bound NPC

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elvahaduken.3609

Elvahaduken.3609

Hello everyone, I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but this seems to be a very common issue.

Would it be possible for Anet to implement an NPC who has the ability to change an item that you have equipped which turned it soulbound and put it back to it’s original setting of account bound.

Of course this service would cost you and i’m not talking about the item shop (diamonds) I mean something similar to 5g for each piece.

Not only would this be good for the game in terms of a gold sink which I think we need but also would give people a way to “share” their ascended earrings/necklace/backpiece across their alts.

This service would only be available to items that were previously account bound.

what do you think?

Klaus Night (Necro)/ Elvahaduken (Engi) [TaG] Gunnars Hold

in Suggestions

Posted by: Geoffroy.3685

Geoffroy.3685

Yes please. Great idea!
/15chars.

Amelia Ivardottir — Falconeer (Greatsword & Bows Ranger) — Volcanus
Emmeline Ivardottir — Duelist (Sword & Focus Mesmer) — Sunrise / The Anomaly

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It would be nice to do to legendaries too… But yeah if it was just for account bound stuff that’s nice too. Especially with ascended trinkets being entirely not transferable where most armor and weapons are at least trans mutable…

Good idea! +1

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

or simply remove soul bound from the game and replace it with account bound, problem solved.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elvahaduken.3609

Elvahaduken.3609

or simply remove soul bound from the game and replace it with account bound, problem solved.

This suits gw2 needs as it could be a gold sink, your suggestion accomplishes nothing

Klaus Night (Necro)/ Elvahaduken (Engi) [TaG] Gunnars Hold

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

This suits gw2 needs as it could be a gold sink, your suggestion accomplishes nothing

actually it does, it solves the problem this game has without a gold sink attached to it.
there is plenty of gold sink, we don’t need more gold sink just because we have super rich farmers.