Spawning champs

Spawning champs

in Suggestions

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

In the invasions, if the zerg is large enough, a champ will spawn.

Could you apply this to other events in the open world?

Obviously not in the starter zones, but in mid-high level maps that might make it more interesting.

I’m not saying that all of the events in the open world should have this, but just some that would be appropriate for a champ to spawn if the group is large enough.

I think this would populate maps all around the world and you’ll get exp/karma/coin after completing the event as well. So win/win?

Idk, what do you guys think?

Spawning champs

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aravis.9541

Aravis.9541

That does happen.

Spawning champs

in Suggestions

Posted by: Spider.3109

Spider.3109

Actually that does happen on some parts of the maps, like in orr. There’s for instances an event that spawns up to like 30 champs in 10 minutes, which in my opinin is just stupid. I mean why should a normal deff event spawn a champion, while the CHAMPION event next dor gets simply ignored (unless it can spawn other champs as well, like the aetherblade events).
Cleare against that idea, i’d rather have the Champions be excluded from all scaling, the “event-fun” should definitely not be coupled to 30 loot bags. ANET did a first step as they included the silver-NPCs to the scalings on the new event, but not enough consecuent at all. There are still events with a parall 4 champions or more.