Spvp CTF!

Spvp CTF!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jake Dressler.8204

Jake Dressler.8204

Surely I can’t be the only person wondering where the variety is in spvp. We need more spvp game modes, not just maps. I do love having multiple maps for the same game mode, but having only one game mode makes things stale quite quickly. Please for the love of god add Capture the Flag. It is among my favorite of all game modes I’ve ever played. To be honest I’m surprised there isn’t some variant of it already.

Spvp CTF!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mars.6319

Mars.6319

I’m looking forward to sPvP CtF, too. There are lots of great variations and I’m hoping we get more than one.

I’d also love to see sPvP Freeze Tag (ala Quake 2). Players could be “frozen” instead of downed.

Spvp CTF!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jasott.7914

Jasott.7914

With the CtF in WoW I’m sure tons of people don’t want CtF in GW2. Yes the maps will be a LOT smaller but we’ll still have the people fitting in mid instead of working on killing/defending the flag carriers…

Spvp CTF!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

CtF will be a pain, more on the player side though.
Sins could just stealth and if they block stealth while holding flag, then people will QQ about them being so squishy without it.
Guardians and warriors are a pain in the rear to take down if they are dedicated to surviving.
Mesmers have portals, dont even want to get started with that.

I’d rather see more minigames, kill count/deathmatch, old style GvG, or KotH over CtF.