Staff and dagger

Staff and dagger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Regerar.8751

Regerar.8751

My main character is an elementalist. I have problem to find nice skin for dagger and staff. I see a lot of grest skin for greatswords, axe and sword with nice effect and even craftable (volcanus, foefire, vision of the mist and so….) but i can’t find nice skin for my staff (only few with nice effects) and for my daggers, few is craftable and no effects at all. I wonder one day i can run around with my 2 volcanus dagger or a staff with electricity effects
I know most of the pg is warr/guardian cause many like heavy armor pg, but atm there are no weapons for my pg that make me say “Now i farm for six months until i get it, cause it’s absolutely awesome!!”

Staff and dagger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

welcome to the world of staff users, unless you are a necro you’ll find very few staffs that suits you. that’s my opinion btw.
there are some nice staffs anyway, i personally like bifrost, final rest, the staff from twilight arbor, imryldeen. though none of this but bifrost have fx.
you have a point, in all the recipes you can craft with eldritch scroll there are only 2 staffs that can be crafted one of which requires halloween mats…

as per the daggers ther is the jormag needles, but honestly i don’t know better since i never cared about daggers

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Staff and dagger

in Suggestions

Posted by: CurrMac.2138

CurrMac.2138

There are so many good daggers skins, trust me i’m a thief so I would know.

I’m a Sylvari Salad

Staff and dagger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oliver.4017

Oliver.4017

There are like two good dagger skins. The rest look fairly ugly, or don’t even look like daggers at all. Krytan dagger and maaayybe ghastly dagger look good. I have a thief too, and I am still looking for a half decent dagger. I agree with OP, we need more skins, for ALL weapons (except Great Sword)… lol. Either way, good luck with your search.

Staff and dagger

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

currently there are more greatswords skins than we can actually use^^

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride