Starter items

Starter items

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avatar Rage.4369

Hey I would quite like to see profession starting items available from a vendor.

Even if they had no stats like HoM items. It would be nice to at least have the option to see what my char could have looked like at the beginning of the game.

Starter items

in Suggestions

Posted by: Easterlily.5836

Easterlily.5836

The “starting” items that you get when you first login to your character have the same model as a lot of other armors in the game. Often the ones you can buy from vendors.

You always continue forward, but there will be curves before you reach the end of the road.

Starter items

in Suggestions

The “starting” items that you get when you first login to your character have the same model as a lot of other armors in the game. Often the ones you can buy from vendors.

even with mesmers, elementalists and necros?

Starter items

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

IIRC, each class has starter items that cannot currently be reproduced once they’ve been deleted/transmuted. Necro face paints, the thief hood, the guardian glowy Ankh shoulders, or the Ele’s attunement gems are all examples.

I would love if there was a straightforward option to reproduce those items. If they could be made into something similar to the HoM items (self-contained transmutation stone function), that’d be even better.

(edited by Vick.6805)

Starter items

in Suggestions

IIRC, each class has starter items that cannot currently be reproduced once they’ve been deleted/transmuted. Necro face paints, the thief hood, the guardian glowy Ankh shoulders, or the Ele’s attunement gems are all examples.

I would love if there was a straightforward option to reproduce those items. If they could be made into something similar to the HoM items (self-contained transmutation stone function), that’d be even better.

Thank you you made it much much clearer than I did. Would love to see what my necro looks like with different pain styles or what my Guardian would look like with a helm.