Statization?

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joshmans.8937

Joshmans.8937

Statization.. is this even a word?

Statization.. is this even a word?Would like to see something worth progressing to, stats wise. Once you have any set of exotic you cant progress any further stats wise.

Statization.. is this even a word?Would like to see something worth progressing to, stats wise. Once you have any set of exotic you cant progress any further stats wise.I had a full set of zerkers exotic tradeskilled armor 13days after starting, plus full set of accessories.

Statization.. is this even a word?Would like to see something worth progressing to, stats wise. Once you have any set of exotic you cant progress any further stats wise.I had a full set of zerkers exotic tradeskilled armor 13days after starting, plus full set of accessories.Would be good to see some items have tiers of stats, i.e named exotic armor which currently give no benefit other than being expensive on the tp for no reason should have a higher level of stat than the tradeskilled or basic exotic counterpart..

(edited by Joshmans.8937)

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

Pretty sure gear tiers go agasint ANets entire philosophy and will never be added.

As for myself? No I do not want to see this added. There are plenty of games that have it already and we don’t need another.

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

Yea let’s not, power should cap at an even an attainable level to keep things fair and not create an endless gear treadmill.

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Joshmans.8937

Joshmans.8937

What about just for legendaries?

Makes sense considering how much they cost to make and the time needed to get all the pieces for them. 1 extra damage is abit, silly. Give them a decent damage boost imo.

Edit: Also wtf is up with my opening post? Anyone see itts copied like 3 times :s Doesnt show up in edit though, lol wtf….

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rfreak.6591

Rfreak.6591

Legendaries are already imba-looking (did you even see the Sunrise in action??) not to mention how EXPENSIVE they are… man… I only got 40k karma in about 150hrs gameplay, how are people supposed to get those purples? Get over with it, it’s not gonna happen.

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

Makes sense considering how much they cost to make and the time needed to get all the pieces for them. 1 extra damage is abit, silly. Give them a decent damage boost imo.

You’re not getting it.

ANet doesn’t want a to create a gear treadmill. Enough MMOs already have them. They’re boring, tedious and require you to keep playing and updating your gear just to keep up with everyone else.

GW2 was made to be a game you can pick up and leave whenever you feel like it. It is not meant to be a second job. That is why the gear upgrades in gw2 are purely cosmetic and more importantly..optional.

Statization?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

Especially not for legendaries, they should be something optional you get for the achievement and not something you have to grind for to stay on par with everyone else.