Stealth and Poison

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

I’m pretty much okay with the Thief class, but two main things should be changed in my opinion.

Stealth should break when the Thief attacks. Not till they actually connect. It’s silly that if I time my reflect against their Unload, that they still STAY stealthed. Or if I evade a backstab, that there’s ANOTHER backstab coming because their stealth didn’t break.

Second, about poison, I believe that poison should actually be reflected if done so or, at the least, lose a charge if a skill is reflected.

That’s mainly it.

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Two letters NO..

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Ryld.1340

Two letters NO..

Why?

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I think when I kill a hunter pet I should capture it as well.

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Ryld.1340

How does that make any sense? How is that related to anything that I suggested?

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

I think it’s because Venoms are considered very weak as they are. So it’s pretty much kicking Venoms while their down, mush likes a nerf to Ranger Pets would be seen as kicking pets while they’re down.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Ryld.1340

I think it’s because Venoms are considered very weak as they are. So it’s pretty much kicking Venoms while their down, mush likes a nerf to Ranger Pets would be seen as kicking pets while they’re down.

The main thing I’m talking about here is Basilisk venom. It just doesn’t make much sense that if I reflect the ability that (at the least) the poison doesn’t lose a charge. It’s annoying to fight P/P thief, see them use Venom, use reflect, and when they use Unload, the charge still stays for the second volley which is where I get stunned.

Also, poisons are getting a slight buff next patch. Which I’m perfectly fine with.

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Stealth should break when the Thief attacks. Not till they actually connect. It’s silly that if I time my reflect against their Unload, that they still STAY stealthed. Or if I evade a backstab, that there’s ANOTHER backstab coming because their stealth didn’t break.

So a blinded Thief is totally screwed? Do you realize how silly this would make Thief vs Thief combat? Two thieves with blind-on-stealth would basically neuter each other immediately.

The issue with evade triggering reveal is that it makes no sense. You can get evades with things like Whirlwind Attack, Withdraw and Blurred Frenzy. It literally makes zero sense for any of those to result in instantly revealing an attacking thief.

Stealth and Poison

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I find it hilarious to reflect two unloads back to back at an invisible enemy, only to find them downed when they come out of stealth.

One – Piken Square