Stop Breaking the World!

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lolyta.4582

Lolyta.4582

The Toxic event in Kessex is completely blocking map completion for low level (i.e., zone-appropriate level!) characters because trying to swim in the toxic water near the tower to get the required map points under it (2 POI’s, a WP and a Vista) is impossible. The poisons in the water are killing us in 3 ticks!

Please, consider that it is not good to break the normal world when you design an event!!! Surely there could have been some kind of “immunity potion” for low level characters just trying to do the required mapping!

And, anticipating the trolls, the reason I am just mapping and not participating in the Tower event is that I have already completed ALL possible Tower-related achievements on one of my 80’s and I am now just trying to map on an alt.

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felbryn.5462

Felbryn.5462

Wait, the poison is doing more damage to low-level characters?

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silver.8023

Silver.8023

I just love the title of this thread.

Silver Stormshield – Guardian
Kaimoon Blade – Warrior
Fort Aspenwood

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

The Toxic event in Kessex is completely blocking map completion for low level (i.e., zone-appropriate level!) characters because trying to swim in the toxic water near the tower to get the required map points under it (2 POI’s, a WP and a Vista) is impossible.

The thing is, it is not required to complete maps. I have had the game since head start and just yesterday I got the 75% map complete achievement.

Besides, the tower has been up for the last three weeks and will be destroyed (Most likely) on Tuesday. Tough it out and go hit up Snowden Drifts, Brisban Wildlands or Diessa Plateau while you wait for the tower to get cleaned up.

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

In a living world, sometimes circumstances will become hostile to unseasoned adventurers :P

I’d rather have a few weeks of waiting than a lifetime of nothing new in the world.

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: warllockmaster.1379

warllockmaster.1379

By ’’breaking’’ You must mean making it change.
By Dying to the poison for exploring, you must mean You don’t know where to avoid the poison since exploring is still quite possible.

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Maybe the OP should help us destroy the tower then? Seems like the easiest solution.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Stop Breaking the World!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

this event scales terrible for people of the appropriate level in kessex hills. even as a level 40 elementalist im dead meat of the floor, except when i am atuned to water all the time. i just hope the scaling gets a bit better for non 80 characters once the tower thing is done.