Stop Server Transfers

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

You are going to lose alot of WvW oriented players if you don’t. Just saying.

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Many people are doing a server transfer to play PvE on a more populated server.

They could make it so players don’t get any rewards in the active WvW game right after a transfer. So they have to wait until the next game starts to receive rewards.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

They already went from instatransfers to 1 day cooldowns to 1 week cooldowns. What more do you bloody want?

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Flow Drive.5094

Flow Drive.5094

maybe make them paid like they said they were?

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

yes make them costly. All these transfer guilds are ruining WvW for many servers.

AR

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I traveled back to a server with minor population because they used to be amazing in wvw now their complete crap and i don’t want to stay here forever -_-

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: paragon.6543

paragon.6543

I’d like to try the role play servers. But maybe allow for a transfer cap so that more than say 20 people can’t transfer per week or something to control flow.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

maybe make them paid like they said they were?

Maybe when they get guesting working, like they said they would.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

I’m a PvEer so personally, I don’t see an issue with being able to transfer between servers. I don’t do PvP or WvW and couldn’t care less what happens in those modes, so why should I be stopped from switching to other servers?

The guesting system could work but only if ANet lose the friend requirement. It’s a somewhat restrictive mechanism that would’ve stopped people like me from experimenting with RP servers. Sorry, but I came from GW1 where I could switch between server/region/channel at will.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Captain Seyo.4285

Captain Seyo.4285

^
But….in Darkhaven, all of our good WvW guilds left AFTER THE FIRST LOSS. There is no server dedication.

However, I want to make sure guesting is something that isn’t going to be completely buggy. So….sigh…take your time. Q.Q

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Scrapps.4392

Scrapps.4392

My issues is I have two guilds, one I like to WvW with and one that I want to PvE with. But they’re in different servers!

If I could guest to the PvE guild’s sever, I could stay on the WvW guild’s server and be able to play with both of them. I have to try and transfer back and forth by waiting for the server to get empty and it’s really a lot of trouble each time I need to transfer back and forth.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

^
But….in Darkhaven, all of our good WvW guilds left AFTER THE FIRST LOSS. There is no server dedication.

However, I want to make sure guesting is something that isn’t going to be completely buggy. So….sigh…take your time. Q.Q

There is server dedication, just not in overwhelming numbers, sadly.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Stop Server Transfers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

You are going to lose alot of WvW oriented players if you don’t. Just saying.

The damage has already been done. Stopping people from leaving the “sinking ship”- servers would make it ten times worse.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?