Storyline Cutscenes - my friend is where?

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I never do the personal storyline alone. I feel that the die, release, repeat method ruins my perception of the story…I died, End of Story.

So I always bring a friend with me. I think it would be awesome that when a cutscene plays and I am in it, you should see my friend(s) lurking in the background. They are there, they are helping me, why not share the limelight a little?

Brought to you by the Don’t Kick A Kitten Foundation

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cynikal.2637

Cynikal.2637

This would be an awesome feature.

Me and a friend play all of our story quests together, and even though we’re on the same quest, its the person who “started” the quest is the character here.

It would be nice for us to take turns during them, or as you said, have them lurking in the background.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Funny is, that they are mostly talking to one character in these cutscenes like “Xyz, you have done it very well [blabla]..”
And I think, huh? What about me?
But sometimes (when there is another npc helping) they say “You both have done very well..” And I consider they are talking about me, not the npc (indeed they are not talking about me -.-, but I love the idea!).. and I just joke every time “Oh, what about Eir/ Tybalt/ xyz? They are not mentioned, too?”

Yeah.. it would be awesome, if that would be also adressed to the helpers, not only to the owner of the instance. ^^