Suggestion: Auto Kick AFK Players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

In order to overcome new events like Teq2.0, Anet needs to help the players succeed by removing players that are inactive/AFK from the home maps 5-10 Mins Prior to the start of said event.

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD

in Suggestions

Posted by: CalmestChaos.2463

CalmestChaos.2463

what it should do is spawn a 2 minute box which asks if the player is here or not. if they are afk they will not check it and be kicked after 2 minutes. after the 2 minutes is up, within 1 minute(preferably 30 seconds after the 2 minutes are up) tequatl will appear in the water.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alfador.7649

Alfador.7649

Agreed, in principle anyway. I’ve seen that the AFK timer is definitely shorter in some situations than others. I think its a valid question why isn’t the AFK timer on any server shard currently in overflow or undergoing a live event drastically shortened like wvw seems to be when its at peak?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Indeed. When the event starts, AFK timer should switch to the lot shorter one, like the one that is used for example in Sanctrum Sprint.

in Suggestions

Posted by: pew pew pokes q q.7816

pew pew pokes q q.7816

Ya The new Dragon Week festival is seriously F’d up. For 1 theres no way Overflow maps can complete the stupid event let alone Kill the dragon and secondly I cant even get in my Fing Home Server map at all. Ive tried all freakin week long for 10 hrs a day and cant get in even if someone in my party is in the instance. Is it bugged or what!? This is kitten ing me off soo bad. Its been 1 fail after another Fail FAIL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rage Quits. COME ON ANET WTF!!!!!! We all love Dragons but this is ridiculous, Atleast Dumb the dragon down to compensate the strength of its crowd like you did in Scarlet Week with the Portals FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!