[Suggestion / Feedback] Bazaar of the 4 Winds

[Suggestion / Feedback] Bazaar of the 4 Winds

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720

Hello ANet,

I just wanted to drop some feedback and a quick suggestion with your latest installment, Bazaar of the 4 winds.

You’re starting to get it right. Of course, you guys / gals continue to push the envelope when it comes to what I can get from a game I’ve already purchased. You’ve more than well earned my purchase price and my gemstore purchases thus far, but I’m not going to lie, I was slowly beginning to drift from the login button. I’ve honestly skipped the Skypirates all together.

However, you do listen. Thank you. I remember I had posted a suggestion (along with many others) in regards to tying legendaries to the achievement points. I’m in no way saying I (or any other player) had much of a hand in your new achievement point system. I’m positive you all probably had that planned long before my suggestion. The Zenith weapons are no legendaries but goodness it sure is a start!

Also, adding items to our home-instance is so appreciated! I never go to the home instance and now you’re given me excuses to drop by that dusty ol’ instance and enjoy it again. Please continue with this!

The biggest point I wanted to bring up was, thank you for allowing us to retrieve items similar to the HoM. I understand money is tight with a B2P monetary system; still, your company took a step away from the continual inventory load-up items (want to purchase more inventory from the gemstore? ) and provided very player friendly item options.

This leads into my suggestion:

Suggestion:
Please provide NPC’s that we can trade our Pets / Costumes / Weaponskins to that will issue it back to us whenever we want. Use the HoM NPC if you want! GW2-only players can enjoy their own legacy within GW2!

I understand this can impact your sales in the inventory space department; however, I’m going out on a limb here in saying that your pet / costume sales would increase. I know I have passed up on many purchases because I just didn’t have enough space for anything. It’s a gamble but your players would love you for it.

Conclusion:
ArenaNet, you still surprise me as a gamer. Sometimes negatively, but this patch thus far has been very positive. You’re not always going to get it right by me and that’s ok. Thanks for your hardwork thus far. Thank you for the Quaggen pets (…I’ve always wanted one since the beginning of the game).

P.S: Could you please provide the ghostly quaggen pet in the gemstore? …He stole my heart <3

(edited by TheUndefined.1720)