Suggestion: Improve server performance

in Suggestions

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Just did Claw of Jormag op Piken Square.

Worst lag in the history of gaming. I have never, ever had such a bad experience. I suggest to upgrade the servers to prevent this from happening again. Might also help with the ‘culling’ thing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mdapol.8530

mdapol.8530

Can I just add to this suggestion, start charging us a subscription fee to pay for these server upgrades.

in Suggestions

frans.8092

Now it’s lagging in Blazeridge steppes, not as bad looking with rubberbanding and random teleports as before but unplayable, I really need timely feedback about C&D hitting or not.

in Suggestions

frans.8092

Can I just add to this suggestion, start charging us a subscription fee to pay for these server upgrades.

I payed for decent and playable performance with the original purchase. If they can’t keep up their end of the bargain they should refund.

in Suggestions

mdapol.8530

I payed for decent and playable performance with the original purchase. If they can’t keep up their end of the bargain they should refund.

I don’t believe that was mentioned in the user agreement you agreed to. Good luck with your lawsuit.

in Suggestions

frans.8092

I don’t believe that was mentioned in the user agreement you agreed to. Good luck with your lawsuit.

Lawsuit? It’s not relevant if they mention it, there’s ‘reasonable expectations’. Don’t try to be smart when you are without clue.

in Suggestions

mdapol.8530

Lawsuit? It’s not relevant if they mention it, there’s ‘reasonable expectations’. Don’t try to be smart when you are without clue.

I believe you can already request a refund if you are dissatisfied with the game. Good bye and I hope you find a game you enjoy.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

How do people get this nasty, what’s wrong with you people………………

We payed for the game, we would expect reasonable playable online performance.

ArenaNet want the best online performance they can get, they (believe it or not) want you to log in and play.

Just chill out and help and support each other, not the “If you don’t like it sling your hook” attitude all the time.

Grow up.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.