Suggestion: Legendaries

in Suggestions

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

Make them nameable, like ranger pets and stuff.

Sure they have cool names like Sunrise and Juggernaut and that Mlkmlllookkooasfok’ spear thing. But I would love to be able to link my greatsword in chat and have it come up with a name like [Sparklepoof the Sunrise] or something.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh drunky suggestions ftw lawl

(edited by lover.8351)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dakiaris.2798

Dakiaris.2798

Honestly I would rather them all just have unique on hit effects like frostfang on a necromancer would do blue dragon claws for 1 and 2 and the no.3 would do a chill aura going out and blue teeth like a frost bite…

I don’t see anything happening with them for awhile though since they are more focused on rng boxes and semi focused on balance/bug fixes… Though every 1 bug they fix 2 get introduced.

in Suggestions

lover.8351

Honestly I would rather them all just have unique on hit effects like frostfang on a necromancer would do blue dragon claws for 1 and 2 and the no.3 would do a chill aura going out and blue teeth like a frost bite…

I don’t see anything happening with them for awhile though since they are more focused on rng boxes and semi focused on balance/bug fixes… Though every 1 bug they fix 2 get introduced.

Yes yes, QQ and all that fun stuff, now back to my idea. IT’S AWESOME.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Plaxhaggvik.6304

Plaxhaggvik.6304

or like [Fluffy the Incinerator] YES!! +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
I’d def go for a legendary then. OR! Maybe even a gem item or something that allowes you to name your weapon :O

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

Actually, this isn’t bad at all. Adds something very unique to all legendaries to individualize all of us at the end of a long hard grind.

Sure we see a thousand twilights and sunrises, and it can be disheartening to see so many other people have the same thing that we’ve worked months to achieve, so why not have a little fun and name them random silly things!!

After all, legendaries are reknown for their legendary name that tells their tale, and considering each one of us has our own story, why shouldn’t we?

in Suggestions

Posted by: kiwiburner.2186

kiwiburner.2186

Just wanna give this a +1, I don’t have a legendary but I think it’s a neat idea! In order to get the most out of the concept and show them off to other players without encouraging people to just ping them in mapchat (because that could get annoying) they’d have to be targetable.

“poopsock made it past the filters!” -stinkypants.8419

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aeri.5738

Aeri.5738

Or the devs could concentrate on important stuff. I guess I’d like that better…

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2.” – Well, I guess you really failed, ANet!
Update 5.9.2013: getting better ANet, still way to go!
A Lannister always pays his debts – For everyone else, there’s Mastercard.

in Suggestions

lover.8351

Or the devs could concentrate on important stuff. I guess I’d like that better…

Having fun in the game is very important, lulz.

in Suggestions

Posted by: THE DOCTOR.3510

THE DOCTOR.3510

Allow us to name and dye them