Suggestion: Make the black dye live up to it's name

in Suggestions

Posted by: Curse.7368

Curse.7368

Like the Tittle say’s… Black should be black, instead of somekind of ebony/grayish color, there is a pure white dye as well so why not a pure black dye either?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyniea.2054

Vyniea.2054

It actually exists, it’s called Abyss.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

^

Curse, it is a well known fact that quite a bit of the color spectrum is present in GW2.

Please research before you post.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

in Suggestions

Posted by: MilitiaMasterV.7216

MilitiaMasterV.7216

I have an abyss sitting in my bags, and it doesn’t even look ‘pure’ black…but it’s supposedly the darkest black in the game…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toohotforu.8479

Toohotforu.8479

I believe there is a black Ice dye …it’s pure black and it’s a really rare dye. Check it out.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Abyss and Midnight Ice are arguably the darkest and they share similar color tints where Abyss is a purple and Ice is a blue. Black is simply not black, you can see this by experimenting on a Duelist set where the bands on the arms and such are pure black but when you use black dye on the rest it looks like a lighter Nightshade. Hell, Nightshade is even darker than black.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Curse.7368

Curse.7368

@ Frosty, i have been researching it, and i also knew that fact you mentioned.. Please don’t tell me what to do next time you post
@ Vyniea, Abyss is not black.. maybe depending on the armor you wear and the surrounding your in.

But i just mean a black dye that doesn’t need to be in a dark place to look black or some type of armor to look black

in Suggestions

Posted by: vonBoomslang.8296

vonBoomslang.8296

Black’s fine. You want blacker, grab one of the others.