Suggestion for Mini Pets <3

in Suggestions

Posted by: UNMdude.5089

UNMdude.5089

Hi, I was hoping that somewhere in the near future we could be able to equip mini pets onto your character, (Like it’s a piece of equipment), so that every time you enter a new map you don’t have to double click it, in your inventory, and so that when you press “Deposit All Collectibles”, it doesn’t go to the bank…
Most people rarely show off their mini pets because of them constantly being sent to the bank…

Hope to get some feedback, and thanks for reading.

(Yes, I do know that they don’t transfer into the bank if it’s in an invisible bag… but should it take up inventory space, too? )

(edited by UNMdude.5089)

in Suggestions

Posted by: judeobscure.2537

judeobscure.2537

i was wondering about this too…

its hard to remember we’re alive for the first time
its hard to remember we’re alive for the last time

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

I have 4 minis, 1 is Rytlock. I don’t use any mini though because it’s just such a hazzle keeping them out…I can’t even show of my DD goodies :/

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

in Suggestions

UNMdude.5089

I have 4 minis, 1 is Rytlock. I don’t use any mini though because it’s just such a hazzle keeping them out…I can’t even show of my DD goodies :/

I also have around 4, but It’s just too much of a hassle to constantly go to the bank, to take them out. :\

in Suggestions

Posted by: judeobscure.2537

judeobscure.2537

and i have to reuse or reequip them quite a bit through different things like instances. theyll be with me one minute then they’re back in the pouch.

its hard to remember we’re alive for the first time
its hard to remember we’re alive for the last time

in Suggestions

Posted by: iSpam.6124

iSpam.6124

You can just buy an invisible slot bag, nothing in those bags are moved or deposited

in Suggestions

UNMdude.5089

You can just buy an invisible slot bag, nothing in those bags are moved or deposited

Ahh, yes. This is mentioned in my post… But I don’t see why something that you take out into the world should also still be in your inventory. It just makes more sense to have a spot to equip the lovely mini’s.

An invisible bag, also shouldn’t be required in order to use a mini on a full-time basis…

(edited by UNMdude.5089)