Suggestions for alternative ways to get precursor weapons (legendaries)

in Suggestions

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Dusk of Rage on the market right now for 199.99g. Who that has played the game legitimately has that kind of gold? After 350 hours I have around 17g in my bank right now from playing the game “regularly”. That is light farming of high end crafting materials. Events when ever I come across them. Selling orichalcum on the market whenever I get some, stuff like that. This is how I feel anet intended people to play the game and how they intended people to progress through it.

The cost to play the game increases at a steady pace as you level up yet the rewards you get for playing the game don’t increase at the same pace. So with all this in mind it just seems really odd that the main way to get the items which are the main focal point of the “end game” is to rely on other people to have it available for you to buy. And at obscene prices at that.

So the solution is fairly simple. Make the base weapons, dusk, bolt, dawn, etc available for karma somewhere. A hefty number like 500k karma or hell, even 1 million karma seems fair. There are enough gold sinks into the game that this seems reasonable to me and people won’t have rely on rng or sinking hundred of hours into the game just to have gold to buy one at obscene prices.

Alternatively, what does Anet consider a fair amount of time for people to get just one legendary weapon who didn’t exploit the free server transfers? Because after 350 hours, 100% map exploration, 400 armor smithing, and almost 400 weapon smithing I feel no closer to having a legendary weapon now than I did at level 1. So what is a reasonable time frame Anet expects from people to get one? 500 hours? 600? 1000? 2000?

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sunny Side.7960

Sunny Side.7960

If you think the weapons expensive wait till you see how many T6 mats you need, not to mention 100 Icey Runestones that 100g right there. Oh and you already need over 700k karma for Obsidian Shards and Mystic Clovers, sooooooo yeah.

(edited by Sunny Side.7960)

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

I’m aware of all that. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to me to have the most important part only be available in the ways that it currently is.

All the t6 crafting materials are easily enough to obtain. I have 25+ of each without going out of my way to get them. Gold on the other hand? Not so much.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Sunny Side.7960

So you would rather grind 1 million karma, than grind 200g? i can guarantee that 200g is just as, if not easier to get.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

You couldnt say it any better Fellyn and “Who have played legitimately” we all know the exploits like server tranfer, pre-cursor exploit, cof exploit, bots going rampage.

they were the ones who destroyed economy, when things where going good precursors were at 10-15g wich ITS ENOUGH for an exotic pre-cursor, whenever i read that someone has over 100+g and hasnt buy gems i cant stop thinking about exploits, ive gained over my entire gameplay like a bout 50g and ive played a lot and i mean A LOT, and tried everything after everybody else knew about it, like empty spots for high end matts, buying low lvl matts and transmuting them for high-end matts and gain 400% profit.

i can blame everything on botters mostly, dont want to be negative but this is absurd for us the legit players and people will leave game if they feel like nothing is being addressed because whenever you go you see over 30 botters and like you said 200g for a precursor its absurd ofc unless you buy gems, but guess what 800gems wich are 10$ its like 2.4gold.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

So you would rather grind 1 million karma, than grind 200g? i can guarantee that 200g is just as, if not easier to get.

Not really. I was okay when Dusk was in the 60-80g price range. That seemed fair. But 200g is just outright insane and it’s only going to get worse. That put’s it squarely out of reach of just about 100% of the population of the game. And at the same time the actual monetary rewards for playing aren’t going up at nearly the same rate.

All I want is an alternative that doesn’t rely on rng or other players putting them up for obscene amounts of gold. If that alternative is a few days/weeks of grinding karma that is fine by me.

Another suggestion would be to make them cost a combination of 4 of the gifts from the dungeons to create. That also seems fair.

Alternatives don’t hurt anyone. Allowing a very tiny small minority of players to control the entire economy of the game does.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Sunny Side.7960

Some quick math based on the 3 events i grind in Straights of Devastation. I get roughly 2k karma and well over 1g an hour, sometimes 2 depending but i’l say 1 for ease.

Thats 500 hours for 1 mil karma, by that time i would have at least 500g.

Lengendaries are suppose to be hard to get, the designers knew this, that’s why they have a unique skins and effects. You guys are complaining because what? other people are going to have them before you? They are not mandatory either, your not being forced to get them.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Some quick math based on the 3 events i grind in Straights of Devastation. I get roughly 2k karma and well over 1g an hour, sometimes 2 depending but i’l say 1 for ease.

Lengendaries are suppose to be hard to get, the designers knew this, that’s why they have a unique skins and effects. You guys are complaining because what? other people are going to have them before you? They are not mandatory either, your not being forced to get them.

That 500g doesn’t factor in the costs of repairs/travels/salvage kits and all the other wonderful stuff we have in the game to spend money on. I understand they are supposed to be hard to get. I honestly don’t think I’m asking for it to be easier to obtain. All I want is a way to get the weapon I want that doesn’t rely on other players putting them on the market for a generous 200g. Which is only going to get more expensive as the game gets older.

200g 1 and a half months after the game has been released. What about after 2 months? 300g? 4 months? 500g? A year? At the current income rates people just don’t make enough gold and nothing anyone can say will convince me that those prices are okay.

And just to be clear, that’s 200g just for the precursor weapon. When all is said and done it’s going to cost a lot more than that to finish your legendary weapon.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: carson yuen.6739

carson yuen.6739

Thats supply and demand for you op.

If other people can find a way to get those 200 golds and you cant, the problem is on you, not anet’s.

Even if u start to accuse people for buying gold, thats over 200 usd rigt there. When those rich people got what they want, the price will drop if its really that unfair.

And you already has a lot of karma to farm.

Good luck on your legendary.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

If other people can find a way to get those 200 golds and you cant, the problem is on you, not anet’s.

Even if u start to accuse people for buying gold, thats over 200 usd rigt there. When those rich people got what they want, the price will drop if its really that unfair.

Yes. Supply and demand. That is exactly the problem. The problem is there is so few of these weapons that they go up in cost daily. Yet literally everything else in the game world has such a huge supply that it’s going down in cost. Look at the market and tell me otherwise.

Things that sold literally last week for 3.5g now sell for 2.5g and are going down in value by the hour. Look at Orichalcum ore and orichalcum accessories, specifically.

As I said before, pretty much no one in the game right now who played legitimately has that kind of money or ever will playing the game the way Anet has made it. A very lucky few can make money off of gambling with the mystic forge yes. But everything else is going down in value.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: AndrewWaltfeld.4621

AndrewWaltfeld.4621

I’ll pass. It is fairly easy to get the materials necessary to get legendary weapons. The question is how much time you want to sink into it is all. Getting the mats is simply a time consuming process and I feel an legendary weapon for karma is a cop out. Not very legendary if everyone has it.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

I’ll pass. It is fairly easy to get the materials necessary to get legendary weapons. The question is how much time you want to sink into it is all. Getting the mats is simply a time consuming process and I feel an legendary weapon for karma is a cop out. Not very legendary if everyone has it.

You’re very short sighted if you think 200g for those weapons is fine. The cost is only going to go up for them and the amount of money you can make just playing the game regularly is going to go down.

And my suggestion for making them buyable with karma was just that, a suggestion. There are other ways they can make them be attainable without having to rely on gold or very low chances with rng.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

just.. i ... brah, lets say you really do 1-2g and 2k karma per hour, if you play 8 hours straight not counting the DR anet implemented wich you will have to switch and do something else for a wileuntil you dont have DR iu will add up hours, but lets say you really do 1-2g and 2k karma per hour.

simple math help me solve this puzzle:
500g = 500hrs
1d = 24hr
hours played per day = 8

500/8 (wich is hours played / hours played per day) 62.5 days / 24 hrs= 2.6 months

price of precursor over 3 weeks ,, from 60-80 gold to 200g, thats an increase of at least 150% in 2.4 weeks of game.

get my point?

staying in orr for 2.6 months playing 8 hours straight doesnt sound very legendary to me.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

I’m now actually in favor of having people collect 4 different gifts from the dungeons to create them. That’s 2000 dungeon tokens all together, or more tokens required for a full set of dungeon exotic armor plus 2 dungeon exotic 1-handers.

There are so many different ways they could put into the game to allow people to get one that doesn’t rely on gold or stupid low chances via rng to get one that it just seems silly to me to have those be the only ways.

Most importantly those ways whatever they may be would make people feel like they are actually making progress towards their chosen weapon.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

I like the idea of dungeon tokens that can be used to buy one of those items.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Dawn on the market for 160g. The Lovers for 130g.

in Suggestions

carson yuen.6739

Yes. Supply and demand. That is exactly the problem. The problem is there is so few of these weapons that they go up in cost daily. Yet literally everything else in the game world has such a huge supply that it’s going down in cost. Look at the market and tell me otherwise.

Things that sold literally last week for 3.5g now sell for 2.5g and are going down in value by the hour. Look at Orichalcum ore and orichalcum accessories, specifically.

As I said before, pretty much no one in the game right now who played legitimately has that kind of money or ever will playing the game the way Anet has made it. A very lucky few can make money off of gambling with the mystic forge yes. But everything else is going down in value.

things go down in value because of the amount of supply in the tp right now. The 200g sword is suppose to be a rare part of the legendary process, which makes its value going up right now.

I don’t see how this is a problem. If people can’t afford the price of the swords, the prices will drop.

if you think the supply and demand law is a problem… Well, you are out of luck because almost everything is ruled by this law, game or real life.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

But it doesn’t have to be. That’s the entire point of this thread. There is absolutely no harm in making a more fun and interesting way of getting those precursor weapons than just simply grinding out 200-300 gold and hoping someone doesn’t put one up on the market for twice the price it was going for yesterday.

I’m not sure why anyone would feel the need to defend things as they currently are.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

carson yuen.6739

But it doesn’t have to be. That’s the entire point of this thread. There is absolutely no harm in making a more fun and interesting way of getting those precursor weapons than just simply grinding out 200-300 gold and hoping someone doesn’t put one up on the market for twice the price it was going for yesterday.

I’m not sure why anyone would feel the need to defend things as they currently are.

it won’t be call legendary if it doesn’t follow the supply and demand rule

you are basically asking anet to make legendary not as rare as it is right now because you can’t afford to make one.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

you are basically asking anet to make legendary not as rare as it is right now because you can’t afford to make one.

It’s not a question of me affording one. It’s a question of anyone who plays the game legitimately affording one. You could probably count the number of people in the game who have obtained 200g or more legitimately on the fingers of one had, right now.

I’m not asking for it to be made easier to get one and that’s all you guys seem to be reading. I’m asking for alternative ways to get them. Why is that so hard to understand? I don’t care if the grind is longer to get one than just straight up buying it with gold. That is not the point. The point is that I don’t want to have to rely on others to not be greedy kittens when they put them on the market for insane prices that maybe a very generous 1% of the game population will ever be able to afford.

And the precursor weapons are just 1 small part of what you need for a legendary weapon so I don’t even get how you can say “it won’t be legendary if it doesn’t follow the rules of supply and demand”. That doesn’t even make any sense. To me it would feel much more legendary if I went out and got it on my own than farming up or buying 200 gold and then buying it from someone else.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Berserker.7425

Berserker.7425

I agree that an alternate method should be added….

The people who are defending the price atm are obviously not taking into account the fact that as more people hit 80, the demand for the precursors is going to get EVEN higher… while the supply will still be almost nothing. The price is gona rise rapidly if nothing is done, probably by a few more hundred in months to come.

Who benefits from the issues with the precursor prices?

GOLD SELLERS.

If Anet doesn’t do anything about the supply/demand issue… surely alot of the people who are desperate for one but cant get the keep up with the ever rising prices are just gona take the illegal gold selling approach. And this isn’t good for anyone =[ except the gold sellers…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

anet has said, from the get-go, that the legendary weapons require a lot of work, time, effort and yeah, money, to make.

if you don’t want to pay the 200g for the weapon? ok. make it. do the same work the other person did to make it. will it take ya longer? yes. what’s the rush?

economics 101: the only price that’s too high is the one no one is willing to pay. if someone’s willing to pay it? then it’s not too high. what is it costing them? who knows. it’s a cop-out to say these people are all utilizing cheats/etc to do it — but if they are? so what? you want the sword. you can either pay the asking price, wait for it to come down in price, or get it yourself.

also, your tracking of the price and your estimation that it’ll only continue to raise in price? it’ll continue to raise until people decide the price is too high. historically, the prices on these things do peak, then begin to drop. which brings us back to waiting for it to come down.

the only rush being imposed here is by you.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

anet has said, from the get-go, that the legendary weapons require a lot of work, time, effort and yeah, money, to make.

if you don’t want to pay the 200g for the weapon? ok. make it. do the same work the other person did to make it. will it take ya longer? yes. what’s the rush?

economics 101: the only price that’s too high is the one no one is willing to pay. if someone’s willing to pay it? then it’s not too high. what is it costing them? who knows. it’s a cop-out to say these people are all utilizing cheats/etc to do it — but if they are? so what? you want the sword. you can either pay the asking price, wait for it to come down in price, or get it yourself.

also, your tracking of the price and your estimation that it’ll only continue to raise in price? it’ll continue to raise until people decide the price is too high. historically, the prices on these things do peak, then begin to drop. which brings us back to waiting for it to come down.

the only rush being imposed here is by you.

Yes because as we all know what they said and the way things actually are perfectly match up.

Tell me. How many hours do you think it should take to get a legendary weapon. Please clue me in on that.

These weapons are the only thing in the entire game that have prices that have continued to go up. Literally every single other thing in the game has gone down in prices. If you can’t see why that’s a problem then there can be no further discussion.

You’re kitten right it’s a supply and demand issue. The problem is there is an insane demand and 0 supply.

Let me ask you something else. How many people do you know that have more than 15g? 20g? 50? I’d be willing to bet that number is close to 0.

Anet has created a grind that makes Korean mmo devs blush in excitement and then have actively made changes to the game to prevent people from accumulating wealth to even begin attempting to conquer that grind.

Something needs to change before the people decide it’s just not worth their time anymore. I know a lot already have, my friends list has less active players on it every few days.

Seriously guys? What’s the harm in discussing alternative ways to acquire these weapons? It’s very unlikely that Anet will ever change it. But I don’t see the harm in making suggestions that would make the process more fun than just grinding out a few hundred gold just for these weapons when the grind already requires hundreds of gold for other parts of the recipe.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

carson yuen.6739

It’s not a question of me affording one. It’s a question of anyone who plays the game legitimately affording one. You could probably count the number of people in the game who have obtained 200g or more legitimately on the fingers of one had, right now.

I’m not asking for it to be made easier to get one and that’s all you guys seem to be reading. I’m asking for alternative ways to get them. Why is that so hard to understand? I don’t care if the grind is longer to get one than just straight up buying it with gold. That is not the point. The point is that I don’t want to have to rely on others to not be greedy kittens when they put them on the market for insane prices that maybe a very generous 1% of the game population will ever be able to afford.

And the precursor weapons are just 1 small part of what you need for a legendary weapon so I don’t even get how you can say “it won’t be legendary if it doesn’t follow the rules of supply and demand”. That doesn’t even make any sense. To me it would feel much more legendary if I went out and got it on my own than farming up or buying 200 gold and then buying it from someone else.

any legit source to support that people who can dash out 200g right now are all illegitimate?

you are making a pretty bold claim that people who are effecting the sword price all got their gold from illegitmate source. I would really think you should provide a reliable source to back up your claim before this discussion can be somewhat meaningful.

so, i had already explain this. Not many people can spend 200 bucks to buy golds just to buy that sword. Even if what you said are true and that those people bought golds to buy the sword, the price of the item will drop and neutralize once those people got theirs.

and no, just because you have 17 golds at lvl 80, it doesn’t mean other people can’t have 200g from playing the trade market/getting luck drops.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

any legit source to support that people who can dash out 200g right now are all illegitimate?

you are making a pretty bold claim that people who are effecting the sword price all got their gold from illegitmate source. I would really think you should provide a reliable source to back up your claim before this discussion can be somewhat meaningful.

so, i had already explain this. Not many people can spend 200 bucks to buy golds just to buy that sword. Even if what you said are true and that those people bought golds to buy the sword, the price of the item will drop and neutralize once those people got theirs.

and no, just because you have 17 golds at lvl 80, it doesn’t mean other people can’t have 200g from playing the trade market/getting luck drops.

I never said they all are. At the end of the day all I have to judge these things on are my experiences in the game after 350 hours. I watch the market daily and prices for pretty much everything else continues to drop yet these weapons go up in price. Also chat in game reveals that quite a few people don’t have all that much gold as well. It gets harder to make money daily yet these particular weapons continue to go up in price and the only people who know if they actually sell or not is the theoretical buyer, Anet, and the seller. The forums are also a good place to watch to get a sense of how much money people have in game. Daily you’ll see threads about waypoint fees, repair fees, and so on. All these things combined paint a fairly vivid picture that not all is well with the economy of Guild Wars 2.

And yeah, I never once mentioned anyone buying gold so I’m not sure why you are?

I’ll also ask you the same questions I asked the other person, too. How much time do you think is “right” for a person to get a legendary weapon? And how much gold do you know people you play with regularly have? I’ll bet it’s not a lot.

Once again. Why are you guys defending this? You can honestly say you’re idea of obtaining the most epic looking weapons in the game is farming gold so you can buy it from someone else? That’s fun? That’s legendary? What is the harm in discussing alternative ways to get these weapons?

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: shirashika.1026

shirashika.1026

this needs to be addressed. anet controls the supply and demand of items all the time. for instance with the temporary recipes to clear up some of the cheaper ingredients on tp that were undervalued. They should increase the drop rate of legendaries to drive the price down and keep people from price fixing. I work very hard for my gold but to get lucky and get a dusk and sell it for 200g thats not balance thats flat out stupid. Anet needs to address this. can we get an official statement on the game economy?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azi.2045

Azi.2045

getting the precursor should suck.. it should require sh**loads of stuff, or cost a gazillion karma, or something like that; but it shouldnt be random so one guy can get it first try by luck spending like 80 silver, and others having to pay 200g on tradepost, or even more trying to craft it themselves..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stratzvyda.3921

Stratzvyda.3921

Keep in mind that legendary prices will eventually scale with the price of exotics/rares as that’s how they’re created. Prices are always wonky and high in the initial stages.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

May be easier to buy rare/exotic swords and make the dawn/dusk yourself than buying it from 200g, if the chance of getting it is arround 10% and you buy every sword for 3g you would need arround 90g, less than half the price.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I currently got 100g through legit farming, but yet the price goes up faster and faster. I dont see myself reaching the amount needed anytime soon.
Tried mystic forging myself, but obviously no luck so far.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

May be easier to buy rare/exotic swords and make the dawn/dusk yourself than buying it from 200g, if the chance of getting it is arround 10% and you buy every sword for 3g you would need arround 90g, less than half the price.

The chance is far less than 10%. Some people used up over 100 exotic items (4 items = one try) and got no precursor weapon. Its probably 1% or less.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Suggestions

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

Don’t gamble on the mystic forge. Exotic weapons are the new unid golds. As more people are able to go for legendaries, they will be buying and farming to forge. Exotics will increase in price, and continually selling them will supplement your gold income steadily to make getting 200g or whatever it ends up costing (which will be less as more people reach level 80 and can afford to mystic forge).

The less you gamble in this game, the less your progress depends on luck. Do the math for this and all other gambles (dyes, loot bags, etc) to find whether you should play the market or not:

if there is a 1% chance of an event occurring to you, then there is a 99% chance of it not occurring.

Multiply the event chance by the number of trials to find how many times you will fail in a row before success:

For five trials with 1% success:

99% * 99% * 99% * 99% * 99% = 95%, which is a 5% chance you’ll succeed instead of getting 5 consecutive failures.

for 100 tries:

99% over 100 tries is .99^100 = .37, or 37% chance of being extremely unlucky, or 63% chance of breaking a 100 losing streak. Those are pretty good odds.

Using this basic probability principle, you can calculate whether the market value for lottery components is actually matched up with the chances of winning the lottery. For the most part it’s more on the side of people who don’t play and just sell everything, but it never hurts to check.

If you aren’t sure about the probability variables yet, then this is the time for holding on to your raw materials (exos, etc) using your storage space as your strength until the market stabilizes and more conclusive data is reached.

Remember, in this video game, the value of currency is stable, while the value of specific items are not. Having enough inventory and bank storage options allows you to hedge your bets against the market and be able to react to vast price changes.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

I’ve said it before that gambling is not a solution. Relying on RNG to get the most epic weapon in the game is not very legendary to me.

Besides you’re likely to spend more and lose more gambling trying to get one than if you had just saved up and bought one to begin with.

After playing Aion for almost a year I detest anything RNG.

RNG for those that aren’t familiar with the term stands for Random Number Generator. AKA gambling in video games. It’s a stupid unfair system and (in my opinion) is only used when a more creative and fun method couldn’t be put in place because the devs either lacked the time or lacked the care to create them.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Dusks on the market now for 235g.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Another idea I thought up over the last day or so.

Allow players to craft the precursor weapons. That means they are going to have to have 400 of either artificing, weapon smithing, or hunting. Which they will need anyways if they are going to make a legendary weapon.

Now. There are several ways they could make the process unique for these weapons but this is the one I think would work best.

Make the “discovery” require 4 parts. There are 4 boxes in the discovery window, yet nothing else in the game actually uses all 4 boxes that I’m aware of.

The 4 separate parts could then be sold by npcs that only spawn after various events. Better yet would be to create events in various zones that only happen very rarely, like once a week and have these npcs only spawn after they are completed.

The 4 separate parts would then each cost 20-30 gold. To put it in a way that Anet might understand, this would be a pretty decent gold sink.

In the end it would end up costing a person 80 to 120g depending on how much the 4 parts would be sold for. But the important thing is that it would allow people to feel like they are making progress towards their chosen weapon. At the same time it would keep the costs of these weapons constant (yet still rare) and people could actually work towards them without having to rely on RNG or super inflated prices on the market.

There are so many benefits to having a process like this created that it’s really blows my mind that the only thing Anet could come up with is RNG. The foremost among those reasons is that it takes a huge grind and breaks it up in to pieces that actually feel manageable. Second is that it doesn’t require the entire player base to be at the mercy of greedy players. While this idea isn’t all that refined I think it’s a hell of a lot better than the current “system”.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Suggestions

Posted by: marianojc.2965

marianojc.2965

I agree with the suggestion. I would like there were more options to get legendary weapons.

P.S.: In my case, I feel nasty that all weapons and armor recipes have “blood” as one of its ingredients, just because that, I only choose as craftings jewelry and cooking, and I am not interested in Legendaries.; my characters are not necromancers to use “blood” in such a way.

in Suggestions

fellyn.5083

Prices for the precursors as of today, these are just the ones I cared to check before getting to disgusted:

Dusk – 299g.
Dawn – 254g.
The Legend – 250g.
The Juggernaut – 150g.

I don’t get how anyone can see this as anything but a huge problem.

Almost as a slap to the face Anet releases this video on youtube today:

http://youtu.be/MdA4MlrF5mA

Incidentally the video shows off the 4 weapons that the precursors I listed above make.

(edited by fellyn.5083)