I’ve had this thought for quite a long time as I’ve been lucky enough to have one of the permanent contracts for quite a while. Finally with the newest Gem Store item addition, the permanent ‘Royal Terrace Pass’ I thought to share my idea (which undoubtly quite a more than just me have had in mind):
It’d be great if permanent items like Permanent Royal Terrace Pass, Permanent Hair Stylist Contract and so forth would have the option of converting them into accoung upgrades.
And at the same time would be great if single use items of same style would become account upgrades as well (just not permanent).
As an example, with the PvP Finishers there’s a separate UI screen for the said finishers and you gain uses for each appropriate finisher if you consume a non-permanent finisher item (for instance if you consume a Limited-UseThornroot Finisher item you gain 5 uses for that finisher. If you buy the permanent finisher (account upgrade) from Gem Store and consume said item you gain infinite amount of uses for that finisher).
So, with permanent contracts and other permanent items of that style (that fall into the category of account bound convenience consumables/services) it’d be great to have a separate UI screen for the account wide convenience consumables and services. Perhaps under the Finishers tab in the hero tab with an appropriate name ie. “Consumables and services”.
This way you could consume for example a 1 time use Self-Style Hair Kit and it’d add 1 use to the UI screen. That way you could simply consume all your kits and get appropriate amount of uses added to the UI screen for easy access. As for the permanent contracts, it’d be great if you got infinite amount of uses by consuming the item, just like how the PvP finishers work.
This could be applied (in my opinion) for such items as:
- Self-Style Hair Kit (or equivalent permanent contract)
- Total Makeover Kit
- Trading Post Express (or equivalent permanent contract)
- Bank Access Express (or equivalent permanent contract)
- Merchant Express (or equivalent permanent contract)
- Instant Trait Reset
- Banker Golem (2 weeks)
- Royale Terrace Pass (either the 2 week one or permanent)
- How to Dance volumes (perhaps?)
Just as few examples. And at the same time this system could be used with the account bound boosters like Glory Booster, Magic find Booster etc. (certain boosters are character bound so it wouldn’t work for those naturally).
So, in short:
- It’d be great if account wide consumables could be improved by making a separate UI section for them. Limited use consumables would add an appropriate amount of uses and the UI would tell you how many uses you have left, you could also activate the said consumables from that screen. Much like how PvP finishers UI section works.
- Permanent items that fall into the category of account consumables / services could be consumed to gain infinite amount of uses, just like how PvP finishers work currently.
- This idea could possibly (?) be applied to both account wide services such as Makeover Kits and different type of Express items in addition to items like Royal Terrace Pass and account bound boosters.
Thank you reading.