Sunrise/Twilight remarks

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baseleader.4128

Baseleader.4128

I have just crafted Sunrise ankittenotally loving it. It’s awesome and beautiful. However i have some remarks about the Legendary greatswords Sunrise and Twilight:

1) Pls make Sunrise/Twilight count for the medal on the log-inscreen. They are maybe the hardest Legends to craft because of mats and very expensive precursor so they should absolutely count.

2) When you play from the angle you usually play with(about 45 degrees) Sunrise and Twilight lose some of their charm. Sunrise is most beautiful with it’s blue sky and yellow sun and Twilight is coolest when the black and red mix. However from the angle you play with Sunrise has a brownish color and Twilight is full black. This makes them a lot less cool than when im standing around and zooming on them. Maybe you could change this so they appear cooler in battle. The brown is cool but id rather see the blue sky in my Sunrise.

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

1) Known issue, they claim to be working on a fix although it’s essentially less than low priority at this time. Don’t expect it anytime soon.

2) Don’t have one, so I can’t really say much. Keep in mind some people may already play at the perfect angle and this would essentially ruin it for them.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Baseleader.4128

Don’t want to change angle of playing, want to change the look at the perfect angle

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

The glowy effects and stuff are more for showing off to other people, in which case you can’t tell what angle they’re looking at the sword from. It’s not so much about admiring yourself, because you can stand there and move the cam around while you dance or something. Both are narcissistic to the extreme, but in different ways.

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Baseleader.4128

Nothing with narcissisme, just wanna look as cool as possible for myself to enjoy. Don’t u want cool armor?

To prove my point some screens:
This is what i look like from gaming angle

Attachments:

Sunrise/Twilight remarks

in Suggestions

Baseleader.4128

this is how i want to look from gaming angle

Attachments: