Teapot skinned focus

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aggresive Teapot.2314

Aggresive Teapot.2314

I can’t be the only person dieing for this. There is a beer mug focus and a bottle, why not a teapot?

If you saw an elegantly dressed character holding a teapot or maybe a teacup in their hand, would you not be impressed by their classyness and get goosebumps? I know I would.

As for holding, the character would be holding it by it’s handle. They should even maybe make it a legendary and let steam come out of the stout, or tea.

If they have a weapon design competition like they had in GW1 where are the best looking weapons came from, I hope someone would enter an idea like this at least, since my entry would not win. But the idea will!

I apologise if a focus like this already exists in the game or a similar thread, then I have wasted your time. If it does not, support this one!

I will not rest until I can wield a devastating teapot in my offhand!

Leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] – Aurora Glade EU
http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Burno.8431

Burno.8431

I second this … Only to be able to make fun of anyone wearing it

80 Elementalist of “Quaggan Stole My [BIKE]” – Aurora Glade

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dardrassil.2068

Dardrassil.2068

I would like to ask in which way you thought about this idea, and if you thought about the consequences of the position of the teapot in households? Creating a Legendary teapot will give people (and other utensils) the idea that the teapot is in some way a item that should only be used by classes with higher social status. How do you think this reflects on the common folk? I think this is an outrageous idea with the potential and especially the intent to make others look superior!

In addition I would like to ask everyone to vote for nyan cat mounts! No more violence!

Founder of Elite Raiderz [ER] on the Ring of Fire server!

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

Are you suggesting that cats are more superior to dogs? How dare you, sir. But this is beside the point.

I do not propose that people with teapots are more fancy and civilised , but you can’t argue that you will look fancy wielding one. It’s like a tiara. You will look pretty wearing one, but most importantly, you will feel pretty. Common folk do not have tiaras, but that does not make it wrong. It does not mean they can’t feel pretty. That’s what alcohol is for.

Social status aside, you cannot argue that wielding a teapot won’t be fun.

Social status not aside anymore, it is social discrimination to have beer mugs and wine bottle focus items. Does Anet see us all as alcoholics? What about some of us who prefer to drink tea or coffee instead of alcohol? What message are they trying to send to our children? It’s okay to run around with a wine bottle in your hand but it is socially frowned upon or even unacceptable to hold a teapot? If that is the case, I will put my cup of tea down right now and pick up the bottle of beer next it and parade down the street.

Then, to avoid being an utensilist, there should also be coffeepots and maybe even a bag of sugar. I know a few serious GW2 chefs and I know they would love to carry a bad of sugar. Although that might send a different message and cause caffeine addiction or diabetes.

Therefor it is in everyone’s best interest, Anet and the great community of GW2, that Anet bring in a Teapot skinned focus item.

Your anti-teapot-skinned-focus-item arguments are invalid

(edited by Aggresive Teapot.2314)

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: mc psyko.3087

mc psyko.3087

+1 for this amazing idea , but i like the idea of the beer mugs

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

I honestly cant tell if this is serious or not, I’m laughing too hard.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

This is no joke. I truly want a teapot offhand.

A teapot would be a fun focus item to use as focus items are not very appealing to look at atm unless you have cool purple glowing chains.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zyrus.3461

Zyrus.3461

Personally this sounds like a great idea, although i think it would make the ensemble complete if they were to implement say a cucumber sandwich or crumpet recipe for chefs as well. Tea without crumpets is like a dog without a bone.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dardrassil.2068

Dardrassil.2068

common we need some dev replying on this!

Founder of Elite Raiderz [ER] on the Ring of Fire server!

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: dewaldmar.2769

dewaldmar.2769

i agree, this is a very nice idea. i for one, would love to have a teapot skinned focus

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I want a soup spoon staff.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dest.7410

Dest.7410

Would give the ’You’ve been served’ Abbadon moment make so much more sense

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: hadizaheer.1967

hadizaheer.1967

Sounds good then maybe have a sceptre with a teacup on the end as well? :P

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

Hmmm…Could a sylvari brew tea from her own dead skin?

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Hmmm…Could a sylvari brew tea from her own dead skin?

Dead leaves good sir/madam. I would rather have freshly picked leaves from a very well cultivated tree, thank you.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

There’s only one way to find out. This skin must be implemented.

I will make a design and show it later.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

I have made a design for the focus which i plan on entering in a weapon design contest when one pops up. This is to remind you that I am 100% serious about wanting this focus skin.

Here are a few samples. I made the 2nd picture my desktop background in case anyone was wondering.

If there’s anyone willing to try and improve on these, please feel free to do so.

Also, please support this thread and tell your guilds about it. Tell everyone to support this idea. This skin won’t be added by my efforts alone. Round up some support!

Attachments:

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

Queen Jennah: “Logan, pour me my tea.”

Logan: “But I’m pretty busy right now fighting centaurs—”

Queen Jennah: “I WANT TEA NOW!”

New Seraph Weapon: Teapot offhand.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Urthona.3198

+1 for this amazing idea , but i like the idea of the beer mugs

I missed this the first time through. Just so you know, there’s already a beer mug focus: Ambrosia. Also, a bottle of liquid Courage.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Urthona.3198

Agreed. For the record, I’m already going for the legendary focus, and I’d totally go for the teapot instead of the Minstrel if the teapot existed.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

Agreed. For the record, I’m already going for the legendary focus, and I’d totally go for the teapot instead of the Minstrel if the teapot existed.

Great to hear. Focus items are seen as one of the lesser weapons in the game with most hype around GS and staffs, which is understandable. But I do believe we deserve a special little focus.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Therxran Acero.3740

Therxran Acero.3740

I am going to have to agree… certainly would look better carrying a sterling silver kettle as opposed to one of the ugly cowbell-looking focii. Though personally, I’d prefer a carafe of hot coffee.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Aggresive Teapot.2314

Which would you prefer?

Attachments:

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Twigon.1526

Twigon.1526

I support this idea! And since Arenanet is mostly US based, I will try to make it look better for them. How could they deny it now?

Attachments:

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Which would you prefer?

Should angle that teapot down. Looks like that human’s erection is popping out his boxers.

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Taralom.9562

Taralom.9562

I agree, this would be pretty cool, dripping tea from it as you run like the krait/orrian weapons

Arkanoi from Aurora Glade
Most likely in a pub…unable to sit on stools/chairs

Teapot skinned focus

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

We need more daggers and stakitten , we all ready have tons of awesome looking focuses.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over